GbEng
我儿子上小学三年级. My son's in the third grade.
我儿子六岁的时候开始学习乘法。 My son began to study multiplication when he was six.
她工作的时候就把小儿子送到托儿所。 She sent her little son to a nursery when she was working.
她拥抱了一下儿子,然后让他上床睡觉。 She give her son a hug and put him to bed.
我可以向你保证,你儿子在这里会很快乐的。 I can assure you that your son will be happy here.
他打算把财产转让给儿子。 He intends to transfer the property to his son.
那位富翁在遗嘱中什么都没给他儿子留下。 The rich man left his son nothing in the will.
我儿子抓住我的手不撒开。 My son grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go.
我的儿子每晚都去上补习班。 My son go to cram school every evening.
他的儿子是骑兵团的一名战士。 His son is a soldier in a cavalry regiment.
我儿子生病时,丈夫给了我极大的安慰。 My husband was a great comfort to me when my son was ill.
她的儿子死去时,她悲伤得几乎疯了。 She was almost mad with grief when her son died.
车祸夺去了他的妻子和儿子的生命。 The accident bereaved him of his wife and child.
他的儿子是一个三岁就能弹奏钢琴的早慧儿童。 His son is a precocious child who could play the piano at the age of three.
伊卡罗斯代达罗斯的儿子,他乘着他父亲做的人工翅膀逃离克里特时,由于离太阳太近以致粘翅膀用的蜡溶化了,而掉进了爱琴海 The son of Daedalus who, in escaping from Crete on artificial wings made for him by his father, flew so close to the sun that the wax with which his wings were fastened melted, and he fell into the Aegean Sea.
她的祈祷应验了,儿子平安地回到了家。 Her prayer answered and her son came home safely.
是不是只有我们的儿子晚上没有上补习班? Be our son the only one who's not go to a private school in the evening?
我对儿子的教育十分操心. I am very much exercised about the education of my son.
父亲答应让他的儿子单独出国旅行。 The father allowed (=permitted) his son to travel abroad alone.
到那时节我一定会回来的,明年这时分,撒拉一定会生个儿子的。 In due season I will come back to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.
母亲设法培养儿子对音乐的兴趣。 The mother tried to foster her son's interest in music.
我祖母不惜花费地让她儿子念完了大学。 My grandmother at all price strove to get her son through college.
他的儿子已成长为一个健壮勤劳的小伙子。 His son has grown up into a sturdy hardworking young man.
她泪眼蒙蒙,几乎不能认出自己的儿子。 She could hardly recognize her son through the mist of tears that filled her eyes.
他们向学院赠送了一笔款项以纪念他们的儿子. They presented a sum of money to the college in memory of their son.
他们难以理解儿子竟放弃了收入颇丰的稳定工作. They found it hard to justify their son's giving up a secure well-paid job.
他的儿子已长那麽高了, 他不禁惊叫起来. He could not help exclaiming at how much his son had grown.
我给我儿子买了为儿童改编的莎士比亚剧本。 I bought my son an adaptation for children of a play by Shakespeare.
没有一件事比我儿子幸能通过入学考试更使我高兴。 Nothing would please me more than that my son should pass the entrance examination.
由于这位母亲为儿子照顾得无微不至,把他弄得没什么出息了。 The mother took so much care of her son, that she has make him be good for nothing.
儿子,别担心,作不出来就算了。告诉你老师,别忘了诗人是天生的,不是教出来的。 Stop worrying if you can't do it, son, and tell your teacher to remember that poets are born, not made.
皇后要求儿子娶邻国的公主。 The empress asked his son to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom.
儿子总归要离开家的, 这种事很难免. It is only to be expected your son will leave home eventually.
尽管我儿子在伊顿公学中得过名次,但当然还得取决于他的入学考试成绩。 My son has a place at Eton, although of course it still hinges on the result of his entrance examination.
想到我们把所有的钱都花在儿子的教育上,而他却所想去一家沉闷的工厂工作,我感到很伤心。 It breads my heart to think of all the money we spent on our son's education and all he wants to do is work in a dreary factory.
我丈夫是一个孝顺的儿子。 My husband is a filial son.
她儿子回来了,她总算解除了忧虑。 When her son returned she was at last free from anxiety.
母亲把她那顽皮捣蛋的儿子按在膝盖上揍他。 The mother set her naughty son over her knee and beat him.
上星期我儿子被考核了急救方面的知识,现在他已获得六枚童子军奖章。 My son was examined in First Aid last week. He's got about six Scout badges now.
父亲不喜欢儿子在外夜宿不归,所以他斩钉截铁地禁止他再那样做。 The father didn't like his son staying out at night, so he put his foot down and forbade him to do it again.
我并非真的想同我儿子打一场艰苦的网球赛,因此就敷衍了一下,让他赢了前两局。 I didn't really want to play a hard game of tennis with my son, so I went through the motions and let him win the first two sets.
你那个废物儿子在哪儿呢? Where's that good-for-nothing son of yours?
玛丽谈起她聪明伶俐的儿子从不感到厌倦。 Mary never tires of talking about her clever son.
他们的儿子出世後他送给她一枚表示永恒的戒指. He gave her an eternity ring when their son was born.
我的秤准确无误,太太。可是你称过你的小儿子了吗? My scales are all right, madam. Have you weighted your little boy?