Gb | Eng |
---|
真是倒霉的日子。 | It's just been one of those days. |
她太倒霉了,休假第一天就感冒了。 | She was unlucky to catch a cold on the first day of her holiday. |
谁迟到谁倒霉! | Woe betide anyone who arrives late! |
这辆倒霉汽车就是发动不起来! | The wretched car won't start! |
宣布了提高工资有个倒霉事在後头--我们得延长工时. | The announcementof the pay rise had a sting in its tail we would have to work longer hours. |
我很倒霉,丢了钥匙。 | I was unfortunate to lose my keys. |
你如果老是这样下去,早晚要倒霉的。 | If you carry on like this you'll come in for it sooner or later. |
倒霉死了! | What deuced bad luck! |
(你)假期得病真倒霉. | It was very hard luck (on you) to get ill on your holiday. |
我得对他们说他们被开除了, 我总得替老板(出面)做这种倒霉事儿. | I had to tell them they'd lost their jobs: I always have to do the boss's dirty work (for him). |
据说谁要摸了这棵树,谁就要倒霉;如果他摘了一片叶子,他就会死。 | It is said that if anyone touches the tree, he will have bad luck; if he picks a leaf, he will die. |
唉,又是倒霉啦!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。 | Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boys would have come into the world without heads. |
他很倒霉,在考试当天生病了。 | He had the misfortune to fall ill on the day of the examination. |
|