Gb | Eng |
---|
她并不聪明,但在其他方面,她倒是个好姑娘。 | She is not very clever, but otherwise she's a nice girl. |
要是不给你添太多麻烦的话,我倒是愿意留下来。 | I'd like to stay if it's not too much of an imposition on you. |
我认为直截了当地告诉他这个坏消息倒是友好的行为。 | I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away. |
她干起活来倒是相当不错, 不过有时需要加以督促. | She is a fairly good worker, but she needs prodding occasionally. |
假使剥去了人们的衣服的话,到底彼此的阶级能够维持到什么程度,倒是一则有趣的问题。 | It is an interesting question how far men will retain their relative rank if they were divest of their clothes. |
那计划的构想倒是十分宏伟, 但终因准备不足而告吹. | The plan, brilliant in its conception, failed because of inadequate preparation. |
工作完成了--好倒是好--但是答应给我们的奖金给不给? | The job's done, that's all well and good but what about the bonus we were promised? |
我们的钱省著花要是能富余出来,我倒是很想去度假。 | I'd love a holiday if our money will stretch that far. |
她干起活来倒是相当不错,不过有时需要加以督促。 | She is a fairly good worker, but she needs prod occasionally. |
我倒是想要一套新的立体声音响器材, 可是没这笔钱(买). | I'd like a new stereo, but I haven't got the wherewithal (to buy it). |
|