GbEng
代我向你们全家问好。 Give my best to your family.
你们的运动不断取得进展. Your campaign is gaining ground.
陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。 Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict.
如果你们不是很熟的话,问别人薪水多少是很不礼貌的。 It's bad manners to ask other's salary if you are not very familiar.
你们有空房间吗? Do you have a room available?
你们在舞会上玩得高兴吗? How did you enjoy the ball?
你们认为他是个好干部吗? Do you think him a good cadre?
你们参加高级程度英语考试要读哪些必修课本? What are your set books for English A Level?
把你们的学习室收拾一下,孩子们,"妈妈说,"你们把所有的书都弄得乱七八糟的了。" "Tidy up your study, kids, "Mother said, "all your books are in a muddle."
冰太薄,承受不住你们的重量。 The ice is too thin to bear your weight.
你们克服了这么大的困难, 值得表扬。 It is greatly to your credit that you have overcome such difficulties.
我向你们保证那是真事, 以免有人觉得奇怪. Lest anyone should think it strange, let me assure you that it is quite true.
我可以用用你们的厕所吗--我实在憋不住了. May I use your lavatory I'm bursting! ie I need to urinate urgently.
如果那么你们能生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。 If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market.
你们有雨衣存货吗? Do you stock raincoats?
你们公司有固定的办公时间吗? Are there set hours of work in your company?
你们公司的海关注册号码是多少? What's your company's registration number in customs?
我要不时地再给你们介绍一些成语。 I'll give you some more idioms from time to time.
我不在乎你们会说我什么。 I do not care what you will say about me.
我熟悉那地方, 我来当你们的向导. I know the place well, so let me be your guide.
我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑。 I fail to see why you find it so amusing.
把你们的器材准备好,开始行动的时刻到了。 Get your equipment ready, it's coming up to zero hour.
你们不能两人同时用这辆自行车--得轮流使用. You can't both use the bike at once you'll have to take turns.
我首先得向你们表示歉意,没来参加你们的晚会。 I have in the first place to apologize for not coming to your party.
如果你们成天游手好闲,就永远也成不了好学生。 You will never be good students so long as you goof around.
别惦记我们--我们不久就和你们在一起了. Don't bother about us we'll join you later.
这是我们的房间,你们的在走廊的那一头。 This is our room, and yours is down the passage.
我希望你们中能有足够的人手准备协助这场演出. I hope enough of you are prepared to help with the show.
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me.
如果你们能多给我们一些佣金,就可以便于我方推销。 It will be easier for us to push the sale if you can give us more commission.
你们一行有多少人? How many people are in your party?
你们公司的机构是怎样的? What's the set-up (like) in your company?
你们有适合我穿的现成的衣服吗? Do you have anything ready- make that will fit me?
怪不得你们在舐着嘴唇,原来晚餐有肉。 No wonder you are licking your chops, there's pork for dinner.
"孩子们,大家聚拢点,爱丽丝小姐给你们讲个寓言故事。" "Children, gather round, and Miss Alice will tell you a fable."
经过了这麽多年,你想消除你们之间的分歧谈何容易。 It will be difficult for you to smooth over your difference after so many years.
各位女士、先生,现在我为你们介绍一位舞台和银幕上著名的明星,约翰·韦恩。 Ladies and gentlemen, now I will introduce to you the renowned star of the stage and screen, John Wayne.
把你们的名字写在名单上。 Stick down your names on the list.
在你们姐妹中,我最心疼你。 Of all your sisters, I love you best.
请把我的名字加入你们的邮寄名单中. Please add my name to your mailing list.
上星期我正在度假, 没收到你们的传真。 I was on vacation last week and didn't receive your fax.
请允许我对你们剧团的成功表示最热烈的祝贺。 Allow me to offer my warm congratulations on the success of your troupe.
你们如果能采取必要的措施追查并找回这架像机我将十分感激。 I shall be grateful if you will take necessary measures to trace and recover the camera.
我一整天都在家里等候你们的电视修理员来取电视机,但他失约了。 I've been waiting in all day for your television repair man to collect the set, but he didn't come as he promised.
在这儿为你们举行盛大的宴会是我们极大的愉快。 It's a great happiness to us to have a grand banquet in your honour here.
届时尚有最新设计的式样,品种繁多的样品陈列,供你们选购。 A great variety of samples, newly designed by our manufacturers, will be on exhibition.
我希望你们权衡一下一切利弊。 I want you to consider all the pros and cons.
你们无谓将友情保密--其实已尽人皆知了. It's pointless trying to keep your friendship secret it's common knowledge already.
如果你们在墙板之间的空隙处糊上墙纸,空隙就看不出来了。 If you paper over the spaces between the wallboards, they won't show.
比尔的母亲为比尔所属的俱乐部会员们准备热狗当点心,汤姆的母亲因此说她要招待得更好,除了给你们热狗外,另再加冰淇淋。 Bill's mother gave the boys in Bill's club hot dogs for refreshments, so Tom's mother said that she would go her on better next time by giving them ho dogs and icecream.
你们接受特殊订货吗? Do you take special order?
愿主赐福于你们大家。 The blessing of the Lord be upon you all.
你们选定结婚日期了吗? Have you fixed on a date for the wedding?
快点吧, 你们这一对恩爱情侣! Come along, you two love-birds!
你们消除分歧, 言归於好罢. Settle your differences and be friends again.
你们接受外汇券兑换券吗? Do you accept foreign exchange certificate?
你们是不是都得到了公平的一份了? Have you all had a fair whack?
不要担心马达,会还给你们的[找到的]。 Don't worry about the motor.You'll get it back.
别让她在你们之间挑拨--她就是太忌妒了。 Don't let her make mischief between you she's only jealous.
你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的? Have you got the one which has an output of150 horsepower?
经过了这麽多年, 你想消除你们之间的分歧谈何容易. It will be difficult for you to smooth over your differences after so many years.
是我看错了,还是这些确实是你们在那个花盆里栽的兰花? Do my eyes deceive me, or are those real orchids you have growing in that pot?
如果能收到你们寄来的I-20表格,确认我已被录取,我随即启程前往。 If you can send me the I-20 form indicating my acceptance, I can prepare to leave at once.
你们在外面享福,我却一直在这里辛辛苦苦守着火热的炉灶。可我又得到了什么报答呢? Here I've been slaving over a hot cooker while you have been out enjoying yourselves, and what rewards do I get?