Gb | Eng |
---|
星期日是我休息的日子。 | Sunday is my rest day. |
不休息我们就走不动了。 | We can't go any farther without a rest. |
休息一下对你会有好处的。 | It'll do you good to have a rest. |
医生对我说,我需要好好休息。 | The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest. |
我们每星期工作五天, 每星期六和星期日休息。 | We work five days a week and have every Saturday and Sunday off. |
现在是休息时间, 学生们一个接一个走出教室。 | It was the time of break and students came out of classroom one after another. |
如果你到今晚把手头上的工作做完,你明天就可以休息。 | Provided/Providing (that) you clear your desk by this evening, you can have tomorrow off. |
现在有15分钟的中间休息. | There will now be a 15-minute interlude. |
在阴凉处休息会使你凉爽。 | A rest in the shade will cool you down. |
他停止扫地,倚着扫帚休息。 | He stopped sweeping and rested on the broom. |
中间休息时有些点心(如冰激凌、 炸土豆片、 巧克力). | Light refreshments (eg ice-cream, crisps, chocolate) are available during the interval. |
我们白天工作晚上休息。 | We work in the day and rest at night. |
我算是放了暑假了, 但却未能真正休息. | I had a kind of/sort of holiday in the summer but I couldn't really relax. |
重叠的,交叉的某些昆虫休息时其翅膀重迭的或交叉的 | Overlapping or crossing, as the wings of some insects when at rest. |
哎,快到午餐休息时间了,他为什么非给我这个急件不可! | Oh, why do he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break! |
医生说:“和护士们一起喝茶休息是十分值得的。我们总是谈本行。实际上我们只有这个时候才能一起聊聊我们病人的情况。” | The doctor says,"a tea break with the nurses in immensely valuable. We always talk shop. It's the only real chance we get to chat about our patients." |
你看来累了. 你需要好好休息一下. | You look tired. You need a good rest. |
店员要轮流休息。 | The shop assistants had to have their days off by turns. |
休息了一会儿之后,他们又背起背包上路了。 | After a short rest, they took up their knapsacks and went on. |
我病了, 我得卧床休息。 | I am sick, I have to confine to bed. |
休息之後我们继续排练合唱节目. | We continued to rehearse/continued rehearsing the chorus after the break. |
她不时停下来休息. | At intervals she would stop for a rest. |
剧间休息时更换布景. | The scenes are changed during the interval. |
那个疲乏的人渴望能休息一会。 | The tired man craved for rest. |
在短暂的休息之后他们继续锻炼。 | They carried on the exercise after a short break. |
演出中有一次中场休息,让听众们稍事休息。 | There is a break during the performance for the audience to take a rest. |
法国队开始时领先, 但中场休息前威尔士队已与之拉平. | France took an early lead but Wales drew level (ie equalized the score) before half-time. |
治疗背痛的唯一办法是休息。 | The only way to cure backache is to rest. |
|