Gb | Eng |
---|
我认为你最后的那个论点是在转移目标,以便我们忘掉要点。 | I think your last argument was a diversion to make us forget the main point. |
她需要使请求语气柔婉,以便尽可能把它变成有礼貌与客气。 | She needed to soften her request to make it as polite and courteous as she could. |
剪贴簿,影集,签名薄有空白页以便插入或存放收集品,如邮票、照片或签名的本子 | A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs. |
我修改一下计划以便和你的计划相适应. | I will accommodate my plans to yours. |
她简化了指令以便于儿童理解。 | She simplified the instructions so that the children could understand them. |
我们很早就动身去车站以便赶上头班火车。 | We left for the station so early as to catch the first train. |
我们的部队已经退下来重新整编,以便发动新的进攻。 | Our armies have retired to regroup for a fresh attack. |
回针缝在先前缝的一针中间加缝的一针,以便使针脚的交错重叠为原来长度的一半 | A stitch made by inserting the needle at the midpoint of a preceding stitch so that the stitches overlap by half lengths. |
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。 | I found solace from troubles in listening to music. |
他们在他床的四周放上屏风,以便医生给他检查。 | They put a screen around his bed so that the doctor could examine him. |
录音磁带一种相对狭长的磁带,用于录下声音以便日后重放 | A relatively narrow magnetic tape used to record sound for subsequent playback. |
我们作了一次战略性退却,以便我们能积蓄力量再次进攻。 | We made a strategic withdrawal, so that we could build up our forces for a renewed attack. |
跨着以便跨过或横过;横跨 | So as to straddle or bridge; astride. |
我留下了张条子以便与她取得联系。 | I left a message so as to be sure of contacting her. |
他们使河流改道以便向城市供水。 | They diverted the river to supply water to the town. |
他在水龙头下面冲洗茶壶, 以便把茶叶冲掉. | He rinsed the teapot out under the tap, to get rid of the tea-leaves. |
眼睛能自动调节以便观看远近不同的景物。 | The eye can accommodate itself to seeing objects at different distances. |
我虽已退休, 但仍做些义务工作, 以便了解当前的情势. | Although I'm retired, voluntary work keeps me in the swim (of things). |
我准备做一次咽喉细菌培养,以便确诊。 | I am going to take a throat culture so we'll know for sure. |
我决定学摄影以便更能欣赏自然的美。 | I've decided to learn photography in order that I may better appreciate the beauty of nature. |
如果你们能多给我们一些佣金,就可以便于我方推销。 | It will be easier for us to push the sale if you can give us more commission. |
後面的门是在顶部铰接上的, 以便可以向上开. | The rear door hinges/is hinged at the top so that it opens upwards. |
应该看报以便 解时事. | You should read the newspapers to keep abreast of current affairs. |
明年做小生意将比去年更加困难,我们得更加努力工作,以便度过难关。 | Next year will be more difficult for small business than last year, and we will have to work even harder to weather the storm. |
我队要求暂停,以便商讨新的对策。 | Our team asked for time out to discuss a new plan. |
人们一桶又一桶传递著水以便把火扑灭。 | Bucket of water is passed from hand to hand to put the fire out. |
他们进行反对特权的斗争以便建立较为公平的社会. | They fought against privilege in order to create a fairer society. |
申请人请求司法检查以便废除责令某人守法的命令。 | The applicant seek judicial review to quash the bind-over order. |
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 | If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details. |
新牧师访问了他教堂所属的各个家庭的每个成员,以便更好地了解他们。 | The new minister called on each of the families of his church in order to become better acquainted with them. |
及时反馈自己的意见和建议,以便不断提高我们节目的质量和促进俱乐部的发展。 | Meanwhile, you are allowed to feedback your thoughts and opinions regularly to develop our program and the club. |
"请给电脑编制一个程序,以便进行这项工作代替手工操作。" | Please program the computer to do the job instead of manual operation. |
彼得将他的那部新小说搁置了一年,与此同时,他给杂志撰写一些稿件以便赚点钱用。 | Peter set his new novel aside for a year while he wrote some magazine articles to make a bit of money. |
|