Gb | Eng |
---|
我必须找一个人,在我离开期间代理我的职务。 | I must find someone to act as a deputy for me during my absence. |
在她患病期间, 她的律师一直代理她的业务. | During her illness her solicitor has been acting for her in her business affairs. |
该代理机构每年可为约2000名秘书安排工作. | The agency places about 2000 secretaries per annum. |
我是由本地的旅游代理人预先安排的度假事宜。 | I booked my holiday through my local travel agent. |
你若不希望我们的代理人去造访,请告之。 | Should you not wish our agent to call, please let us know. |
米切尔博士病了, 所以我做代理(她的)工作. | Dr Mitchell's ill so I'm deputizing (for her). |
总统生病时, 其职务交由副总统代理. | When the President is ill, his duties devolve upon the Vice-President. |
执行者通过执行特定的命令或起特定作用而充当他人的代理人的人 | A person serving as an agent for another by carrying out specified orders or functions. |
摄政者,代理人由国家统治者或者首脑指派的行政代理人 | A person appointed by a ruler or head of state to act as an administrative deputy. |
寄送,托运派遣或寄送船只给代理商店或代理人的行为 | The act of dispatching or consigning a ship, as to an agent or a factor. |
|