Gb | Eng |
---|
人民不惜付出任何代价也要争取和平. | The people wanted peace at any price. |
以丧失独立来换取和平是极高的代价. | Loss of independencewas a high price to pay for peace. |
为了获得他们的支持,任何代价均在所不惜。 | No price is too high for winning their support. |
这个集邮迷决心无论代价如何都要搞到那枚稀有的邮票。 | The stamp collector decided to get that rare stamp at all costs. |
你必须为此付出代价。 | You'll have to pay for that. |
我军收复了该市,但为此付出了沉重代价。 | Our troops recapture the city, but they pay a heavy price for it. |
出名所付出的代价是不管你走到哪里,都会被人认出来。 | Be recognized wherever you go is the price you pay for is famous. |
他不惜一切代价帮助我们。 | He spared no expense in helping us. |
因此,看起来政治家们取得了胜利。我惟一的想法是,他们为此付出了惨重的代价,未免得不偿失。世界上其他任何一个国家的政治家之间的分歧都没有这里的政治家之间的分歧那么大,那么公开。 | So it looks as it the politicians have won. My only point is that it has been a Pyrrhic victory. In no country in the world are politicians held in greater or more open division than they are here. |
你以後要为你的愚蠢行动付出 代价的. | You'll pay later for your follies. |
|