Gb | Eng |
---|
我想买一个新床单。 | I want to buy a new bed linen. |
我昨天买了好几本书。 | I bought several books yesterday. |
他去邮局买些邮票。 | He went to the post-office to buy some stamps. |
劳驾, 买去市中心的两张全票和两张半票. | Two and two halves to the city centre, please. |
这个虽然不便宜, 但我觉得我们还是应该买. | It's not cheap but I think we should buy it none the less. |
金钱买不来幸福。 | Money can't buy happiness. |
人们正排队买票。 | People are queuing to buy tickets. |
我给他买了一袋糖果。 | I bought him a packet of sugar. |
他买了一床厚被子过冬。 | He bought a heavy quilt for the winter. |
我必须买一节新的干电池了。 | I have to buy a new dry cell. |
请问我该先买哪个品种。 | Please advise me which item I should buy. |
我在这家商店里买了一品脱牛奶。 | I bought a pint of milk in the store. |
父亲给我买了一只小狗作为生日礼物。 | My father bought me a puppy as a birthday gift. |
这幅画被他看中了,所以他就把他买了下来。 | The painting took his fancy, so he bought it. |
让我看看买卖这块土地的所有官方文件。 | Let me see all the official documents concerning the sale of this land. |
我买不起像特德那样的照相机。这要花好大一笔钱。 | I can't possibly afford to buy a camera like Ted's. It costs the earth. |
我以零售方式买来这些牛奶。 | I bought the milk retail. |
我在街道对面的连锁商店里买了这只面包。 | I bought this loaf of bread in the chain store opposite the street. |
上星期日我新买了一个鱼竿。 | I bought a new fishing rod last Sunday. |
我正在用我新买的煎锅做苹果馅饼。 | I am cooking apple pies with my newly bought frying pan. |
他一点儿一点儿攒钱直到够买一辆汽车. | He saved money bit by bit until he had enough to buy a car. |
中国孩子会在春节前买很多鞭炮。 | Chinese children like to buy many firecrackers before the Spring Festival. |
劳驾,您能告诉我在哪能买到邮票吗? | Excuse me, can you tell where to get stamp? |
你能相信我只花了25美元就买了一台电视吗? | Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? |
他买了一个鳕鱼罐头和一个三明治作晚饭。 | He bought a canned cod and a sandwich as supper. |
顾客赊帐簿商人登记顾客购买的商品的本子 | A book in which a merchant records credit sales. |
我们要是买不起汽车, 也就只好不用(汽车)了. | If we can't afford a car, we'll just have to do without (one). |
我只是出于好奇,请问你买这辆车花了多少钱? | Just to satisfy my curiosity, how much did you pay for your car? |
我们若决定购买这座别墅,就得重新进行装修。 | If we decide to buy the cottage we'll have to do it up. |
他没有一次到书店而不买一些书。 | He never went to the bookstore without buying some books. |
壁纸是成卷买的. | Wallpaper is bought in rolls. |
他穷得无法买新衣。 | He was too poor to buy a new coat. |
我买了一大捆萝卜。 | I bought a large bunch of radishes. |
他是我们产品的买主。 | He is a buyer of our products. |
我在省钱买一台电冰箱。 | I'm saving up for a refrigerator. |
买房者下星期付定金。 | The purchaser of the house will pay the deposit next week. |
我们将按月分期付款买房。 | We will pay for houses by monthly installments. |
她在针织品部买了很多袜子。 | She bought many socks in the hosiery department. |
这个商人说服我买了他的货物。 | This trader persuaded me into buying his goods. |
他太穷了,买不起天文望远镜。 | He was too poor to buy an astronomical telescope. |
昨天我给丈夫买了一支领带别针。 | I bought a tie pin for my husband yesterday. |
我把一棵花种到了新买的花盆里。 | I potted up a flower in the newly bought flowerpot. |
他新买的房子是美国初期的建筑。 | The new house he bought was colonial architecture. |
开始做饭前,我还得去买些厨房用具。 | I have to buy some kitchen utensils before starting cooking. |
我要去购物,因为我需要买些日用品。 | I'm going shopping because I need to buy some daily necessities. |
亲爱的,过街到那个商店去买些酱油。 | My darling, come over the street to that shop to buy some soy. |
我丈夫想买一条小狗,但我得照料它,因此我坚持不同意。 | My husband wanted to buy a puppy, but I would have to look after it so I put my foot down and said No. |
那老太太每天去买报纸, 不多时便觉乐在其中, 因为她主要是想和店主聊天. | For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper. |
我已经决定买一部脚踏车,不论贵不贵。 | I have decided to buy a bicycle, whether it is expensive or not. |
他在股票交易中买卖精明, 赚了很多钱. | His clever manipulation of the stock markets makes him lots of money. |
她宁可辞职也不愿参与这种不正当的买卖. | She would sooner resign than take part in such dishonest business deals. |
史密斯先生不想因坚持按市价购进而失去做买卖的机会。 | Mr Smith did not want to lose his market by sticking to having it at the market price. |
我们当初若是稍微再多考虑一下, 也许就能买到我们真正想要的房子了. | With a little more forethought we could have bought the house we really wanted. |
我买了一本关于神权自使徒传至教皇及其他主教的一脉相承的书。 | I bought a book on the passing of spiritual authority from the apostles through successive popes and other bishops. |
我女儿请求我给她买一个羽绒枕头。 | My daughter asked me to buy her a pillow stuffed with feathers. |
本星期买胡萝卜和洋白菜最合算,因货源充足,价格低廉。 | Best buy of the week are carrot and cabbage, which are plentiful and cheap. |
他从海滨回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品做礼物。 | He bought us some gingerbread works as present when he returned from the beach. |
那册书还能买到吗? | Is that volume still in print? |
你肯出多少钱买我那辆旧车? | How much will you give me for my old car? |
这个公司做买卖赚钱[赔钱]. | The firm is trading (ie doing business) at a profit/loss. |
美元的买入价是100美元付864元人民币。 | The buy rate of US dollar note be846 yuan per hundred dollar. |
他们原来想买一所大房子,後来不得不降低要求买一所较小的。 | They had to lower their sights and buy a smaller house than they would have liked. |
要是你打算买一个新的扩音器,何不干脆将全套设备换成新的? | If you are getting a new amplifier, why don't you go to the big figure and replace everything? |
约翰和利兹二人把奖金分了--约翰用他分到的那一半奖金购买了文字处理机. | John and Liz shared the prize money between them John used his half to buy a word processor. |
您能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物? | Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland? |
我花了50英镑在商场上买了一件所谓的便宜瓷器,结果却是一文不值。我只得把此事引以为训。 | I paid fifty pounds in the market for a so-called bargain piece of porcelain which turned out to be worthless; I'll just have to chalk it up to experience. |
乔治敦开曼群岛国的首都,在西印度群岛中牙买加西面的大加曼岛上。它是一个国际性的金融中心。人口7,617 | The capital of the Cayman Islands, on Grand Cayman in the West Indies west of Jamaica. It is an international banking center. Population, 7,617. |
那个坏蛋已被收买。 | That scoundrel has been got at. |
我的工钱不够买一辆汽车。 | My wages won't run to a car. |
除非有钱,要不然我是不会买房子的。 | Unless (being) rich, I am not going to buy a house. |
如果你愿意卖的话,我想买你的房子。 | I'd like to buy your house if you are willing to sell it. |
对不起, 你只能在八号窗口买旅行支票。 | I am sorry, you can only buy traveler's check at Window Eight. |
我已决定购买那辆自行车。 | I've decided to buy that bike. |
很多人等待着买新房屋。 | There's a long queue of people waiting for new houses. |
她买了一些木材下脚料做厨房用架子. | She bought some timber off-cuts to build kitchen shelves. |
他们直接从厂商那里购买了这台机器。 | They bought the machine directly from the manufacturer. |
千万不要照牌价购买汽车, 总得讲讲价才是. | Never pay the advertised price for a car; always try to bargain. |
那家商店里没什么可买的。那里没有衬衫,没有背心,没有牛仔裤,也没有睡衣。 | There was nothing to buy in the store. There were no shirts, no vests, no jeans, and no pajamas. |
人们抢著购买股票. | People rushed to buy the shares. |
我们不妨买一只新煎锅。 | We may just as well buy a new frying pan. |
他们投机购买谷物是不合法的。 | Their speculative buying of grain is illegal. |
今天上午她买了一个烤面包片的电炉。 | She buy an electric toaster this morning. |
那个推销员试图说服她买他的东西。 | The salesman tried to persuade her to buy his goods. |
在柜台可以买到供自动售烟机使用的代币. | Tokens for the cigarette machine are available at the bar. |
我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内. | I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car. |
就在我们犹豫不决的时候, 别人把那所房子买下了. | While we were wavering, somebody else bought the house. |
就防御的观点来说,我们需要购买更多精密的武器。 | As far as defense is concerned, we need to buy more sophisticated weapons. |
我们有了孩子以后不可能再居住在单间套房里了,爹爹帮了我们大忙,把买房的定金借给了我们。 | It was impossible living in a one-roomed flat after we had the baby but Dad pulled the chestnuts out of the fire by lending us the deposit for a house. |
他们一直纠缠着要他买一台电脑。 | They kept badgering him to get a home computer. |
我们买了一些装饰品来点缀圣诞树。 | We bought some ornaments for the Christmas tree. |
我不得不买些白色的乳状漆来粉刷墙壁。 | I have to buy some white emulsion paint to freshen the walls. |
珍将她的珍珠项链送到了好几个市场,但是没有找到买主。 | Jane send her pearl necklace to several market, but find no purchaser. |
如果贵公司愿意,我们将乐于提供样品,便于您向有购买潜力的顾客展示。 | If you agree we shall be glad to supply you with our samples for you to show to the potential customers. |
我还没有告诉我的太太她买衣服花钱太多,她先下手为强反问我为什么花那么多钱去买新钓鱼竿。 | Before I could tell my wife she had spent too much for the dress, she stole my thunder by asking why I spent so much for the new fishing rod. |
我们买了一些书籍、衣服等等。 | We bought some books, clothes, etc. |
我们梦想在乡间买一所小别墅。 | We dreamed of buying a little cottage in the country. |
我准备到汉普敦的苗圃去买些花草. | I'm going to the nursery/nurseries in Hampton to buy some plants. |
大队花了6000元钱买了一台磨面机。 | The brigade bought a flour-milling machine for6000 yuan. |
我们每人凑2英镑, 让约翰去给大家买吃的. | We each put 2 in the kitty, and then sent John to buy food for everybody. |
我给我儿子买了为儿童改编的莎士比亚剧本。 | I bought my son an adaptation for children of a play by Shakespeare. |
她列出了我们要购买的东西--糖、 茶叶、 肥皂等. | She enumerated the items we had to buy sugar, tea, soap, etc. |
别想收买我。 | Don't try to buy me off. |
这本书是我特意为你买的。 | I bought the book especially for you. |
这种新邮票是我在发行当天买到的。 | I bought the new stamp the day of its issue. |
我们精打细算就能买辆新汽车了. | If we budget carefully, we'll be able to afford a new car. |
我想买一台空调。 | I want to buy a set of air conditioning. |
敌人可能会试图收买你。 | The enemy may try to buy you over. |
她在给男朋友购买礼品. | She's buying a present for her boy-friend. |
他企图收买警察放他一马。 | He tried to bribe the police into connivance. |
我们得给我们的新房子买些家具。 | We will buy some furniture for our new house. |
他买了那个新产品想试用一下。 | He bought the new product to give it a trial. |
他排队买了一张20便士的地铁车票。 | He queued up to by his subway ticket of20 penny. |
他把旧汽车折价添钱买了辆新型号的。 | He traded in his car for a new model. |
她对购买生日礼品的事非常在行. | She's got the business of buying birthday presents down to a fine art. |
设备必须从公司认可的供应商那里购买。 | The equipment must be bought from a supplier approved by the company. |
我们要想一想买新房子的事了,时机即将来临。 | The time is approaching when we must think about buying a new house. |
他本来能买那辆车的,但没多久他的公司就倒闭了。 | He could have bought the car, but soon his company went bankrupt. |
我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吃吧. | I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away. |
平价制度为保证在选定的基期内农民具有相同的购买力而主要由政府支持的农产品价格水平 | A level for farm-product prices maintained by governmental support and intended to give farmers the same purchasing power they had during a chosen base period. |
她总是在高档店铺里买首饰。 | She always gets her jewels at high-class shops. |
要买瓷砖的订货已登记下来了。 | The order for ceramic tiles has been booked in. |
他每次买汽油都记在报销帐目上. | Whenever he buys petrol, he puts it on his expense account. |
按我目前的财务状况我是不可能买车的。 | My present finances preclude the possibility of buying a car. |
请书面申报你在国外购买的全部商品。 | Please make a written declaration of all the goods you bought abroad. |
她在乡村图书展销会上买到一本珍贵的首版书。 | She picked up a valuable first edition at a village book sale. |
比较富裕的农民这时购买化肥,但合作社却买不起。 | The richer peasants were buying chemical fertilizer, but the co-op could not afford it. |
由于这笔交易金额很大,买主在做出决定之前必须再三考虑。 | As this transaction involve a very large sum, buyer have to think twice before deciding. |
昨天钢材股市上的股票被大量买进更明确地预示了大选即将来临。 | A more specific election straw in the wind can be found in yesterday's heavy buying of steel shares. |
我们的房子只住我们两人实在太大了,所以我们利用周末抽空外出看看是否有合适的套房,想买一套。 | Our house is too large for just the two of us and so we spent part of the weekend seeing over some flats with a view to buying one. |
他给我买了两只小乌龟。 | He bought two small tortoises for me. |
那衣服太昂贵,我买不起。 | The dress is too expensive for me to buy. |
旧车买卖的市场已趋饱和。 | The market is saturated with the used cars. |
这是我买过的最奢侈的东西. | It was the most extravagant purchase I have ever made. |
他设法弄到一笔贷款买了一栋房子。 | He managed to secure a loan to purchase a house. |
现在不是奢侈花钱买新立体音响的时候. | This is no time to lash out on a new stereo. |
她赢了100英镑, 都挥霍在买新衣服上了. | She won 100 and then splurged it all on new clothes. |
他们用积蓄的钱合资在乡间买了一所房子. | They pooled their savings and bought a house in the country. |
他若能买得起豪华的快艇, 就更能匀出钱来还债了. | If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts. |
他诱惑他们买了一辆新汽车, 其实他们并不真正需要. | He inveigled them into buying a new car, even though they didn't really want one. |
每一处农庄都有大批购买来的和配给的仆人从事开垦荒地。 | For its rough cultivation each estate had a multitude of hand—of purchased and assigned servants. |
通货紧缩由于可获得货币和信贷的减少,导致消费品价格水平的持续下降或货币购买力的持续提高 | A persistent decrease in the level of consumer prices or a persistent increase in the purchasing power of money because of a reduction in available currency and credit. |
我不愿花这麽多钱买次品. | I grudge paying so much for such inferior goods. |
您想买进口的还是国产的? | Do you want an import brand or a home-make one? |
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? | Can I get a ticket for the sight- seeing bus here? |
她要买店里最好的水果而(跟店主)讨价还价. | She dickered (with the shopkeeper) for the best fruit. |
我倒是想要一套新的立体声音响器材, 可是没这笔钱(买). | I'd like a new stereo, but I haven't got the wherewithal (to buy it). |
汽车修理厂给我5英镑折价换取我的汽车旧电池,这使我比较容易接受得买一个新电池的事实。 | The garage gave me five pounds for trading in my old car battery, which took the sting of having to buy a new one. |
|