Gb | Eng |
---|
我要为此干杯。 | I'll drink to that. |
我为此实在感到很抱歉。 | I really feel bad about that. |
我得大嚷大叫别人才能听见,我为此十分不快。 | It irritated me to have to shout to be heard. |
这位顾客将为此恶劣服务诉诸法律。 | The customer will go to law for the bad service. |
大型电子工业公司研制出了电视, 但这有赖於贝尔德的实验为此指出了方向. | Large electronics companies developed television, but Baird pointed the way with his experiments. |
本人认为此案证据不足. | The case, I would submit, is not proven. |
我错了,我愿为此承担责任。 | I made a mistake and I will assume responsibility for it. |
他在紧急关头十分镇静为此感到骄傲。 | He prides himself on remaining calm in an emergency. |
大型电子工业公司研制出了电视,但这有赖於贝尔德的实验为此指出了方向。 | Large electronics company develop television, but baird pointed the way with his experiment. |
请别为此过于不快。 | Please don't take it too hard. |
你必须为此付出代价。 | You'll have to pay for that. |
那家航运公司为此而赔了不少钱。 | The shipping line lost considerably by it. |
我军收复了该市,但为此付出了沉重代价。 | Our troops recapture the city, but they pay a heavy price for it. |
海陆空协同作战的与陆军和海军联合军事登陆有关的或为此而组织的 | Relating to or organized for a military landing by means of combined naval and land forces. |
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。 | Try not to get too upset about it. |
因此,看起来政治家们取得了胜利。我惟一的想法是,他们为此付出了惨重的代价,未免得不偿失。世界上其他任何一个国家的政治家之间的分歧都没有这里的政治家之间的分歧那么大,那么公开。 | So it looks as it the politicians have won. My only point is that it has been a Pyrrhic victory. In no country in the world are politicians held in greater or more open division than they are here. |
|