Gb | Eng |
---|
你的眼力不错。 | You've made a good choice. |
我认为我考得不错. | I think I did OK in the exam. |
这听上去挺不错的。 | It sounds quite all right. |
我从不错过踢足球的机会。 | I never miss a chance of playing football. |
我原以为自己画得不错, 可比起你的画儿来未免相形见绌. | I thought I was quite a good artist, but your painting puts mine in the shade. |
他法语还不错, 但应该再好些. | His knowledge of French is fair, but ought to be better. |
他工作不错,但似乎缺乏信心。 | He is good at his job but he seems to lack confidence. |
假期过后,我觉得健康恢复得相当不错。 | I feel quite restored to health after my holiday. |
她的歌声优美,此外,她的舞也跳得不错。 | She sings beautifully; what is (far) better/more, she dances well. |
你如果考虑到她学英语才不过六个月,那么她英语讲得的确不错了。 | If you consider that she has only been studying English for six months, she speaks it very well. |
她干起活来倒是相当不错, 不过有时需要加以督促. | She is a fairly good worker, but she needs prodding occasionally. |
马克是个不听话的孩子, 我看他们现在对他的培养方面做得不错. | Mark's a difficult child and I think they're making a good job of bringing him up. |
我看你的新助手不错--她看样子很能干。 | I like the look of your new assistant she should do very well. |
他是个不错的小伙子, 但好像没有什麽进取心. | He's a nice enough lad, but he doesn't seem to have much gumption. |
埃尔顿把他在夜里睡不着时所记熟的故事,几乎一字不错的复述了一遍。 | Almost word for word, Elton repeated a story which he had committed to heart in the watches of the night. |
这个国家一直治理得不错。 | The country has always had fair government. |
我的历史成绩不错, 但算术不太好. | I'm good at history but not so hot at arithmetic. |
他的书法不错,但是很难和你的相比。 | His handwriting is not bad, but it's hardly comparable with yours. |
他们把他替换下来真不错。 | Good job they have get a replacement for him. |
渡船上有个挺不错的免税商店. | There's a good duty-free shop (ie one selling such goods) on the ferry. |
她干起活来倒是相当不错,不过有时需要加以督促。 | She is a fairly good worker, but she needs prod occasionally. |
我的事业干得不错,但仍有可贬低我的地方,我没有大学学历。 | I have done quite well in my career, but it's still held against me that I didn't have a university education. |
|