Gb | Eng |
---|
好久不见了。 | Haven't seen you for ages. |
那只外星来的宇宙飞船在公园上空盘旋了一会儿之后就不见了。 | After the alien spacecraft had hovered over the park for a short time, it vanished. |
`他听得见我们的话吗?'`大概听不见.' | `Can he hear us?' `Probably not.' |
一到干活儿的时候, 他就不见了. | He's always missing when there's work to be done. |
细菌用肉眼看不见。 | Germs are invisible to the naked eye. |
有前面那个人挡著, 我看不见球赛. | The man in front was obstructing my view of the pitch. |
他们因偏见而对计划的优点视而不见 | Prejudice that blinded them to the merits of the proposal. |
天黑了,我看不见这块石头上的碑文。 | I can't read the inscription on this stone because it's getting dark. |
甚至在日落之后,气温也不见降低。 | Even after sunset there was little moderation in the temperature. |
要是把眼睛闭上就什麽也看不见了。 | If you shut your eyes you can't see. |
我设法悄悄地行走,俾使他们听不见。 | I tried to walk quietly, so that they would not hear me. |
这工作一年之内不见得能完成. | The job is unlikely to be finished inside (of) a year. |
起初谁都没有注意到小孩不见了. | At first nobody noticed the child's disappearance. |
那辆汽车一转弯就不见了. | The car turned (round) the corner and disappeared from sight. |
他个头很大, 夹在我和窗户之间, 我看不见外边的东西了. | He interposed his considerable bulk (ie body) between me and the window, so that I could not see out. |
直接法虽不见得是最简单的,但却是最普通的机器翻译方法。 | The direct approach is the most common, though not always the simplest, method of computer translation. |
他难以说明她为什麽不见了. | He was hard put (to it) to explain her disappearance. |
这里的膳宿供应也许不见得完全令人满意,但是我们只好随遇而安。 | The accommodation may not be all that we should like, but we shall have to make the best of it. |
小男孩在点名时不见了。 | The boy turned up missing at roll call. |
天渐渐黑了,我看不见字,无法再阅读了。 | It was getting dark and I couldn't see to read. |
我的小小捐献在巨大的总额中小得几乎看不见。 | My small contribution was lost in the grand total. |
"我们在渡口等了三个多小时,还是不见船的影子。" | "We waited more than three hours at the ferry, but no sign of a boat was seen." |
|