Gb | Eng |
---|
不要把过去的事都翻出来。 | Don't rake up the past. |
我希望演说者不要离题。 | I wish the speaker would confine himself to the subject. |
不要指望一个星期就能学会一门外语. | You can't expect to learn a foreign language in a week. |
请不要责怪你自己。 | Please don't blame yourself. |
他警告我晚上不要到那去。 | He warned me against going there at night. |
孩子睡觉时,不要练习打鼓。 | You mustn't practise drums while the baby is sleeping. |
为了安全起见,在市内开车时速不要超过三十公里。 | For safety's sake, don't drive more than 30 kilometers per hour in the city. |
不要践踏草地。 | Don't trample on the grass. |
不要干涉别人的事情。 | Don't meddle with other men's business. |
拍照时照相机不要晃. | Try not to jerk the camera when taking a photograph. |
不要嘲笑他。 | Don't laugh at him. |
请不要嘲笑他。 | Please don't laugh at him. |
不要着急:这项工程会有好结果的 | Don't worry: this project will come out in the wash. |
不要忘记在支票上写上日期. | Don't forget to date your cheque. |
我希望你不要看不起这种工作。 | I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work. |
这没什么要紧,不要为它烦心了。 | It's not important; don't bother your head about it. |
不要看不起他的努力。他已经取得了很大的进步。 | Don't sniff at his effort. He's made great progress. |
不要虚度时光。 | Don't loiter your time away. |
那绝对不要紧. | It doesn't matter in the least. |
我才不要你的臭钱呢. | I don't want your stinking money. |
不要动不动就挑毛病. | Don't be so ready to find fault. |
专心工作, 不要说话. | Attend to your work and stop talking. |
他父亲提醒他不要马虎。 | His father reminds him not to be careless. |
不要把烟灰掉在地毯上。 | Don't drop cigarette ash on the carpet. |
我要吃面条而不要吃馒头。 | I'll plump for noodles rather than buns. |
你如果不停止吃糖,你就不要吃饭。 | Stop eating sweets, or you won't get any dinner. |
咱们不要在现阶段著手处理具体问题。 | Let's not enter into details at this stage. |
不要责骂这孩子, 他过了那一阵就会好的. | Don't scold the boy; he'll come round in time. |
不要一下子全吃光留下一些以后再吃。 | Don't eat them all at once; save some for later. |
你最好不要碰这些衣服,好避免传染病。 | You'd better not touch these coats to avoid contagion. |
不要把馒头放在桌子上,它会干硬的。 | Don't leave that steamed bread on the table, it will dry out. |
我希望他不要将烟灰往地毯上乱弹。 | I wish he would refrain from scattering his ash all over the carpet. |
我建议你不要和那个不诚实的商人合作。 | I advise you not to cooperate with that deceitful businessman. |
不要把感情浪费在他身上,他是永远不会爱你的。 | Don't squander your affection on him, he'll never love you. |
我希望你最近转变成的这样子永远不要再变。 | I hope you'll never change back from the person you have recently become. |
一个学生犯了错误不要光去责备他,我们最好帮助他改正错误。 | Instead of railing at a student for his mistakes, we had better help him to correct them. |
吃东西不要狼吞虎咽. | Don't wolf down your food. |
机动车协会劝告开车的人暂时不要使用公路。 | Motoring organization is urging driver not to travel by road if possible. |
很遗憾你的饼烘坏了,但不要紧,下次烘得好些。 | I'm sorry the cake you baked turned out a flop; never mind, better luck next time. |
不要大家一齐说! | Don't all speak at once! |
赢不了也不要紧--只要你尽力而为。 | It doesn't matter if you don't win just do your best. |
什麽事都不要依靠他--他光会说空话。 | Don't rely on him to do anything he's just a talker. |
我们的口号是: `要循序渐进, 不要剧烈变革.' | Our watchword is: Evolution, not revolution'. |
把这件事当作你的教训, 再也不要玩火柴了! | Let this be a lesson to you never to play with matches! |
警察告诫围观者, 不要靠近燃烧 的建筑物. | Police warned bystanders to keep away from the blazing building. |
`你没赶上公共汽车吗? 不要紧, 五分钟後就来一辆.' | Did you miss the bus? Never mind, there'll be another one in five minutes. |
不努力是考不及格的, 因此不要欺骗自己(以为可以及格). | You can't pass exams without working, so don't deceive yourself (into thinking you can). |
不要反对这个制度。 | Don't try to buck the system. |
我想我不要独自一人去。 | I don't think I will go alone. |
不要做违背他心意的事。 | Don't do anything that should go against his will. |
你决不要受别人意见的支配。 | You must not be governed by the opinions of others. |
不要责备他,他毕竟是个新手。 | Don't blame on him, after all, he is a green hand. |
不要这么赶,否则你可能会出事故。 | Do not rush or you may have an accident. |
不要灰心,每个人都有转运的一天。 | Don't lose your hope, every dog has his day. |
千万不要照牌价购买汽车, 总得讲讲价才是. | Never pay the advertised price for a car; always try to bargain. |
这个地区很危险,所以你身上不要带太多现金。 | This is a dangerous area, so don't carry too much cash on you. |
不要出难题了,我们必须赶五点钟前把这项工作干完。 | Don't be awkward: we have to get this finished by five o'clock. |
不要试图掩盖错误。 | Do not try to cover a mistake. |
不要与坏同伴往来。 | Don't associate with bad companions. |
不要辜负人民对你的信任。 | Don't betray the people's trust in you. |
这些废墟形象地提醒人们不要忘记战争的恐怖。 | These ruins are an eloquent reminder of the horrors of war. |
不要对结果妄加猜测. | Don't conjecture about the outcome. |
不要被他那副讨人喜欢的外表所迷惑, 其实他冷酷无情. | Don't be taken in by his charming manner; he's completely ruthless. |
不要轻率地奔赴险境,做任何决定之前都要认真想想。 | Don't rush headlong into danger; think it through carefully before you make any decisions. |
讲课时不要岔开(主题). | Don't digress (from the subject) when lecturing. |
不要把奥地利跟澳大利亚弄混淆了. | Don't confuse Austria and/with Australia. |
偶尔借点钱倒没什麽, 只是不要成为一种习惯. | It's all right to borrow money occasionally, but don't let it become a habit. |
先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适? | Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir? |
不要助长孩子的坏习惯. | Don't encourage bad habits in a child. |
请在纸的正反两面书写, 但不要写在四周的边上. | Please write on both sides of the paper, and don't write in the margin. |
不要急于下结论。 | Don't jump to conclusions. |
不要碰它,它容易破碎。 | Don't touch it, it breaks easily. |
我恳求你不要出卖国家。 | I conjure you not to betray your country. |
要把球接住, 不要让它落地. | Try to catch the ball before it lands. |
在雷雨期间不要站在树下。 | Don't stand under a tree during a thunderstorm. |
你最好不要冒险投资这么多。 | You had better not invest so much money at your peril. |
我们的律师劝告不要起诉房东。 | Our lawyer have advise against suing the landlord. |
叫他保持冷静,不要操之过急。 | Tell him to keep calm and not to crowd the mourners. |
不要替我操心床铺的事。我就睡在地板上好了。 | Don't worry about a bed for me, I can kip down on the floor. |
我警告过你不要同已婚女子胡来,那样总是会惹麻烦的。 | I have warned you not to meddle with married women, it always leads to trouble. |
如果你不喜欢分配给你的任务,干脆不要做,而不要草率从事。 | If you do not like the assignment, just do not do them, but do not scamp them. |
不要崇拜财富。 | Don't make an idol of money. |
不要忽略枝节问题。 | Don't neglect minor issues. |
不要过份相信陌生人。 | Don't be too confidential with strangers. |
不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 | Don't let chances pass by. |
请不要为了等我们而延缓吃晚饭。 | Please don't wait dinner for us. |
我劝他不要急急忙忙递交辞职书。 | I dissuade him from rush in to submit his resignation. |
我劝他不要冲进去,递交辞职书。 | I dissuaded him from rushing in to submit his resignation. |
我三番五次地告诉过你, 不要做那种事. | I've told you again and again not to do that. |
你最好变换一下饮食,不要总吃同样的东西。 | It's better to vary your diet rather than eat the same things all the time. |
孩子们经常有他们自己的天地,你最好不要干涉他们的事。 | Children are often in a world by themselves. You'd better not interfere in their business. |
我曾经警告过他不要调换工作,可如今他被迫在一家亏损公司工作。他这是自作自受。 | I warned him not to change his job but now he is forced to work for a company that is losing money. He has made his own bed and now he must lie in it. |
不要空腹时游泳。 | Don't swim on an empty stomach. |
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。 | Try not to get too upset about it. |
已经特别叮嘱过你不要吃鱼. | You were specifically warned not to eat fish. |
警方向群众呼吁不要惊慌. | The police appealed to the crowd not to panic. |
饭前不要吃糖以免影响食欲. | Don't spoil your appetite by eating sweets before meals. |
不要偏离车道--这一带沼泽地多. | Keep to the track the moor is very boggy around here. |
我已多次告诫过你不要做那件事. | I've warned you over and over (again) not to do that. |
我给你拍照的那一刹那, 你不要动。 | Hold yourself still for a moment while I take your photograph. |
我曾经叮嘱他不要和任何人讲这件事。 | I had warned him not to tell anyone about it. |
领队告诫我们在大赛之前不要太激动. | The manager warned us not to get too keyed up before the big match. |
金融家告诉我们不要再用那种方法做业务。 | The financier told us not to do business in that way. |
我们大家不要回避棘手的问题。 | Let's not skirt round the awkward questions. |
不要逾期不缴房租, 否则会被逐出. | Don't fall behind with the rent, or you'll be evicted. |
不要担心马达,会还给你们的[找到的]。 | Don't worry about the motor.You'll get it back. |
奶酪蛋糕非常可口。要不要来一块? | The cheesecake is very tasty. Can I bring you a piece? |
不要对他期望过高;他只不过是个学生。 | Don't expect much of him; he is at best a student. |
"不要泄气,不要泄气,"我一直对自己说。 | "Don't give up. Don't give up, " I kept telling myself. |
不要相信他的记忆力--他有点神不守舍的。 | Don't rely on his memory he's a bit of a dreamer. |
暂且不要考虑你从直觉上憎恶他这一因素. | Set aside for a moment your instinctive dislike of the man. |
把文章写在练习簿里, 不要写在草稿纸上. | Write the essay in your (exercise-)books, not on rough paper. |
哎呀,不要这样死要面子啦,告诉我真心话吧! | Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel. |
不要因为我说你的头发是姜黄色就大发雷霆-你也知道事实就是这样。 | Don't get into a wax because I said you hair is ginger-you know that it is. |
啤酒瓶底的沉淀物一到瓶颈部位,就不要往外倒啤酒了。此时你的一杯啤酒会金灿灿地发亮,酒泡鼓出酒杯口,而又不会溢出杯外。 | As soon as the sediment starts creeping up the shoulder of the bottle, stop pouring. You should now have a glass of star-bright beer with a head(of foam) that stands proud of the glass but does not overflow. |
|