Gb | Eng |
---|
不管穷还是富,他都快活。 | He is always happy whether rich or not. |
不管他愿意与否,他非得去参加讲座。 | Whether he wanted it or not, he had to attend the lecture. |
不管她生不生病,她总是开开心心的。 | Whether (she is) sick or fine, she is always cheerful. |
我们所有的建议都遭到拒绝,不管这些建议的价值如何。 | All our proposals were rejected, regardless of their merits. |
不管侵略者什麽时候来,都必被消灭。 | No matter when the invader comes, they will be wiped out clean. |
我不管目前化妆品的价格如何,这不重要,但你仍旧得不到更多的零用钱。 | I don't care how much make-up costs these days. That's not the point; you're still not getting any more pocket money. |
不管你怎麽说(对我来说)都无所谓, 反正我不去. | It makes no difference (to me) what you say: I'm not going. |
我很想听听可能会发生什麽变动, 但是(关於这一点)不管怎麽打听, 他们就是不说. | I wanted to hear about possible changes, but I couldn't draw them (on that). |
"况且,不管我是不是这样",他接着说,"这和他认为我忘恩负义没有多大关系。" | "Besides, whether I am or not, " he added, "that has little or nothing to do with his thinking me ungrateful." |
不管他工作多努力, 他就是得不到提升。 | No matter how hard he works, he can not get a promotion. |
不管有什么困难,他都要继续推行他的计划。 | He'll push on with his project whatever the difficulties may be. |
出名所付出的代价是不管你走到哪里,都会被人认出来。 | Be recognized wherever you go is the price you pay for is famous. |
我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
我不管你个人是怎么想的,但与公司顾客谈生意时,你必须遵循我们的既定方针。 | I don't care what your personal views are; when talking to this company's clients you must follow the party line. |
不管你的食物是蔬菜还是肉,在咽下以前咀嚼,是最重要的。 | It is most important to chew your food, whether vegetable or meat, before you swallow it down. |
|