Gb | Eng |
---|
不用麻烦了。 | Don't bother. |
我喜欢唱歌,更不用说听音乐了。 | I enjoy singing, much more listening to music. |
不用说,夏日的傍晚是多么美。 | Needs not say how lovely are the summer evenings. |
这条路线旅行的人以前常走,但是现在已不用了。 | The route was once much travelled but has fallen into disuse. |
她不用学跑步技巧, 她天生就擅跑. | She didn't have to learn how to run: she's a natural. |
我们要是买不起汽车, 也就只好不用(汽车)了. | If we can't afford a car, we'll just have to do without (one). |
他非但不用功,反而到处鬼混。 | Far from working hard, he played around. |
院子里已经是一团糟,更不用说房子了 | The yard is a mess, to say nothing of the house. |
你真走运, 不用出席那死气沉沉的招待会. | You can thank your lucky stars (that) you don't have to go to this dreary reception. |
这是五镑的钞票--零钱不用找了. | Here's a five-pound note -- you can keep the change. |
医生不得不用石膏绷带来固定他断了的胳膊。 | The doctor had to hold his broken arm with a plaster cast. |
你什麽也不用做--只管轻松愉快地享受旅游的乐趣. | You don't have to do anything just lie back and enjoy the journey. |
不用说他照例来得很晚。 | Needless to say, he came late as usual. |
地下室里有地方存放不用的家具之类的东西. | There's room in the cellar to store unused furniture and what have you. |
合同中规定屋顶要用红瓦而不用石板瓦. | The contract specifies red tiles, not slates, for the roof. |
他连温饱都无法解决, 就更不用说娱乐了。 | He hasn't enough money for food, let alone amusements. |
如果刷油漆用滚筒而不用刷子,那么刷出的面积要大得多。 | The paint will go much further if you roll it on instead of using a brush. |
我这里一切都好,不用挂念。 | Everything is fine with me; there is no need for you to be concerned. |
那位父亲不能以身作则,更不用说做孩子的榜样了。 | That father can't discipline himself, much less set a good example for his children to follow. |
若不用网把豌豆罩上,鸟就要来吃了。 | If you don't net your peas the birds will eat them. |
不用说,他信守了他的诺言。 | Needless to say, he kept his promise. |
|