Gb | Eng |
---|
你不应该让士兵们冒不必要的危险。 | You shouldn't expose the soldiers to unnecessary risks. |
他要养活自己的七个孩子,更不必说还有妻子和父母了。 | He had to support his seven children, to say nothing of his wife and parents. |
你不必起得那么早。 | You need not have got up so early. |
我们不必争论已经决定的事--只好听他的. | Let's not argue the toss we have to accept his choice. |
当时他不必来。(但却来了) | He need not have come. (But he came.) |
那天天气很好,我原本不必带伞的(但却带了)。 | It was fine that day, so I need not have brought an umbrella with me. |
"我对自己说过的话很懊悔"。"不必在意,反正我不会记在心上的。" | "I'm sorry for what I said." "Forget it, I can't remember anyway." |
你不必向我请示可自行做些变动. | You don't need my say-so to change things. |
你平时如果努力学习,在考试前就不必这样整夜开夜车了。 | If you work hard at other times, you won't have to sit up all night before the exam. |
即使他这么说,你大可不必相信他。 | Even if he said so, you need not believe him. |
不必为后果忧虑不安。 | Don't be uneasy about the consequence. |
但是我们不必象对待其他矿藏那样把人送下去将油取出。 | But we do not need to send men down to get the oil out, as we must with other mineral deposits. |
假牙师一种牙科技术师,其专长在于制造和安装假牙,他可以直接为公众服务,而不必通过有执照的牙科医生 | A dental technician specializing in making and fitting dentures as a direct service to the public rather than through a licensed dentist. |
我庆幸自己不必在天气这样恶劣的夜晚外出. | I'm glad I don't have to go out on such a dirty night. |
她仗著她那些有钱的亲戚而不必工作, 得以坐享清福. | She avoided having to work by battening on her rich relatives. |
内庭法官与检察官私下讨论或听取不必在法庭上审讯的案件的房间 | A room in which a judge may consult privately with attorneys or hear cases not taken into court. |
|