Gb | Eng |
---|
我们的文艺工作者一定要完成这个任务,转变他们的立场。 | Our literary and art workers must accomplish this task and shift their stand. |
你在发动引擎时,一定要让汽车处于空档。 | When you start the engine, be sure the car is in neutral. |
一个人一定要对自己有信心。 | One has to be confident in himself. |
一定要先看清小号字体印刷部分再签字. | Make sure you read all the small print before signing. |
我们一定要消灭恐怖主义。 | We are determined to smash terrorism. |
今晚大概会有霜冻,一定要把花草都遮盖好。 | It may freeze tonight, so make sure the plant should be covered. |
我太生气了, 我一定要当面告诉她我对她的看法。 | I am so angry that I'll tell her to her face what I think of her. |
你一定要维护自己的权利. | You must stand up for your rights. |
一定要用毛巾把孩子们彻底擦干,他们浑身湿透了,说不定会着凉的。 | Do towel the children down very thoroughly, they're wet to the skin and might catch cold! |
在混凝土凝固以前, 一定要把柱子竖直了. | Make sure the post is true before the concrete sets. |
现在父亲已去世,我们一定要经得起痛苦的打击,并学会忍受艰难困苦。 | Now that Father is dead, we must bits the bullet and learn to put up with hardship. |
她一定要孩子们穿得暖暖的,他们有点小毛小病便提心吊胆,她对他们实在关心得太过分了。 | She does fuss the children about so-making sure they're well wrapped up, and worrying about minor illnesses. |
有人奉承你时, 一定要当心。 | Be on guard when somebody flatters you. |
你一定要断了嫁给汤姆的念头. | You can give up all/any thought of marrying Tom. |
银行对这样的大笔贷款一定要有抵押物。 | The bank will insist on collateral for a loan of that size. |
你一定要急急忙忙走吗?为何不留下喝杯茶呢? | Must you dash off? Why not stay for a cup of tea? |
|