Gb | Eng |
---|
很高兴认识你。 | It's nice meeting you. |
我看到他就高兴。 | I never see him but I am happy. |
很高兴再次见到你。 | I'm glad to see you again. |
再见了,很高兴见到你。 | Good-bye. Nice seeing you. |
夏天他总是高高兴兴的。 | He's always full of cheer in summer. |
我能和你做生意,太高兴了。 | I am only too pleased to do business with you. |
游船上的人们看上去很高兴。 | People on the barge looked rather happy. |
微笑常常表示高兴和友善。 | A smile often denotes pleasure and friendship. |
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 | I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated. |
你们在舞会上玩得高兴吗? | How did you enjoy the ball? |
啊,我真喜欢这首歌!好高兴! | Ah, I really love this song! I am so glad! |
你能把那一点指出来,我感到很高兴。 | I'm glad you raised that point. |
要是我再高几寸,我会好高兴。 | How happy I would be if I were a few inches taller! |
我发现有人用过我的牙刷,我很不高兴。 | I am aggrieved to find that someone has used my toothbrush. |
那位体贴的丈夫对妻子的关怀使她感觉很不高兴。 | The solicitude of the caring husband for his wife made her feel unhappy. |
为了能与这庄严的气氛相一致,如果你能熄灭香烟的话,我将很高兴。 | I would appreciate it if you would extinguish your cigarettes in keeping with the solemnity of the occasion. |
向你表达良好的祝愿。他让我一定转告你,他得知你的病情;好转后十分高兴。 | Frank sends his best wishes, and he says to be sure and tell you how delighted he is to hear about your fine progress. |
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 | I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres. |
那位妇人对找回被盗的珠宝感到非常高兴。 | Th woman was delighted at the recovery of her stolen jewels. |
本周这里格外地充满了让人高兴快乐而无害的声音。 | The place was particularly full of noises this week that gives delight and hurt not. |
她很高兴去掉了这个包袱。 | She was glad to be relieved of this burden. |
华侨们非常高兴地踏上祖国的土地。 | The overseas are very glad to set foot on their homeland. |
她很高兴地听着窗外鸟儿的鸣叫声。 | She was delighted to hear the twitter of the birds somewhere near her window. |
医术在于,当大自然为病者医治疾病的一段期间内,逗得病人高兴。 | The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. |
她看到他非常高兴,顿时完全忘记了先前的烦恼。 | Her happiness at seeing him submerged her former worries. |
只要给他一个桶子和一把铲子, 他就高兴极了! | Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven! |
"当他进入哈佛大学学习的志愿实现时,他高兴极了。" | "When his wish to go to Harvard was realized, his joy knew no measure." |
"告诉你的朋友们你一天吃不了三大餐。""我可不想使他们不高兴,最好还是入乡随俗-何况只有一周的时间。" | "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week." |
你喜欢我就高兴。 | I'm glad you enjoyed it. |
听到这消息我很高兴。 | I'm glad to hear that |
我们很高兴,我们的足球队获得了胜利。 | It was a happy day when our football team was victorious. |
他们很高兴能离开海船,回到坚实的陆地上。 | They were glad to leave the boat and put their feet on the solid ground. |
没有一件事比我儿子幸能通过入学考试更使我高兴。 | Nothing would please me more than that my son should pass the entrance examination. |
她竭尽全力使父母高兴。 | She does her utmost to please her parents. |
他们打开包裹, 高兴地叫喊起来. | They opened the parcel with whoops of delight. |
如果能把这篇文章登在你的期刊上我将很高兴。 | I should be glad if you could insert this article into your periodical. |
我很高兴经过反复磋商我们就合同条款取得一致意见。 | I am glad that we have agreed on term of the contract after repeated negotiation. |
当我给他们糖果时,他们高兴地咧开嘴笑了。 | They grinned with pleasure when I gave them the sweets. |
踢进了那个球着实让他高兴,你看他的教练伸头大拇指在鼓励他呢! | He's absolutely delighted to have scored that goal! See his coach give him the thumbs up! |
|