Gb | Eng |
---|
您被邀请参观我们的秋季时装展览。 | You are invited to view our autumn collection. |
通常, 是男士伸出手来邀请女士跳舞。 | As a rule, it's the gentleman that holds out his hand to invite a lady to dance. |
那位著名的进步思想家被邀请在会议上发表演讲。 | That famous progressive thinker was asked to deliver a speech at the meeting. |
他邀请我们参加晚会。 | He invited us to the party. |
她邀请我吃饭以表示她的感激。 | She showed me her gratitude by inviting me to dinner. |
我认为能被邀请参加晚宴是很大的荣幸。 | I consider it a great honor to be invited to dinner. |
他们邀请我们将来到那里时去他们家做客. | We have a standing invitation to visit them when we're in the area. |
王先生与州长感情甚笃,常被邀请与其一同用餐。 | Mr Wang is in the good graces of the governor, and is often invited to dine with him. |
多谢邀请, 我们改日一定应邀. | Thanks for the invitation; we may take you up on it some time. |
一位体育界的著名人士被邀请为决赛开球。 | A sports personality was invited to kick off at die final. |
约翰逊上上下下打量了她一番,决定邀请她出去。 | Johnson looked her up and down and decided to ask her out. |
感谢你的邀请。 | I appreciate your invitation. |
我因有约在先, 所以只好谢绝你的邀请. | I shall have to refuse your invitation because of a prior engagement. |
我们全都被邀请参加这次盛典。 | We are all invited to take part in the pageant. |
他被邀请担任本地摄影俱乐部的主席。 | He was invited to become president of the local camera club. |
她等他邀请她跳舞, 而不愿显得失慎. | She waited for him to invite her to dance, not wishing to seem bold. |
他邀请我们到他乡下的庄园去过一次打猎的周末。 | He invited us to his country estate for a weekend shoot. |
曾有两位年轻人非法侵入了大学网络,创建了一个公告牌,并在上面装入了流行的商业软件,还邀请因特网上的用户下载这些软件包。 | Once two lads broke into the university network, created a bulletin board, loaded popular commercial software on it and invited users across Internet to download the packages. |
|