Gb | Eng |
---|
那吗啡是注射进去的. | The morphine was administered by injection. |
厨房是我妻子的领地,她不愿让我进去。 | The kitchen is my wife's domain, she doesn't like me going into it. |
她打开卧室的门走了进去. | She opened the bedroom door and went in. |
他在外面犹豫徘徊, 因过於胆怯而不敢进去. | He hovered about outside, too afraid to go in. |
婴儿把吃进去的东西吐在桌子上了. | The baby spat its food (out) onto the table. |
狗守卫着房屋,不让陌生人进去。 | The dog guarded the house against strangers. |
他进去见她之前,用水将头发梳理得很光亮。 | He sleeked back his hair with water before going in to meet her. |
把路上的耽搁算进去, 你要用半小时才能到车站. | It will take you half an hour to get to the station, allowing for traffic delays. |
我用力把螺丝往木头上拧,可是拧不进去,又掉出来了。 | I've put the screw in the wood as tightly as I can, but it won't stay in, it keeps slipping out. |
把这种软膏搽在皮肤上,让它渗进去。 | Rub the cream on your skin and let it sink in. |
他打开了门,招手让我进去。 | He opened the door and motioned me to come in. |
如果我是你,我现在就不会进去找他。他这会儿心情不好,见谁骂谁,看什么都不顺眼。 | I shouldn't go in and see him now if I were you. He's having one of his bad days, swearing at everything and everyone. |
他将钉子完全打进去。 | He struck the nail home. |
染料渗透进去了。 | The dye works its way in. |
那伙盗贼一定有内应, 协助他们闯了进去. | The thieves must have had someone on the inside to help them break in. |
泰德又懒惰又固执,得再三教才能把功讲给灌进去。 | Ted was lazy and stubborn and his lessons had to be beaten into his head. |
她的房间十分杂乱,她不好意思请我进去。 | Her room is in such a litter that she is ashamed to ask me in. |
装填物为了增加重量或尺寸或填满空余而加进去的物质 | Something added in order to augment weight or size or fill space. |
倒杯水把药片放进去溶解了. | Fill a glass with water and dissolve this tablet in it. |
我劝他不要冲进去,递交辞职书。 | I dissuaded him from rushing in to submit his resignation. |
我们得等电源接通後才能搬进去. | We can't move in until the electricity has been laid on. |
"与此同时,两小时前放进去了一只麦克风,使这些人能与他们最亲近的亲属保持联系。" | "Meanwhile, a microphone, which was lowered into the mine two hours ago, has enabled the men to keep in touch with the closest relatives." |
|