GbEng
让我们友好地谈话。 Let's keep the conversation on a friendly plane.
先让我烤烤火暖和一下,然后我们开始谈话。 Just give me a minute to thaw out in front of the fire, then we can talk.
他向新闻记者讲了这次谈话的情况,却不愿把实况录音磁带放给他们听。 He told the newspapermen about the conversation, but would not play them the actual tape of it.
他的关于种族隔离的谈话激起了骚动。 His talk about apartheid created agitation.
我在谈话中当然会十分小心的。 I'll certainly be most discreet in my conversation.
他的谈话有风趣。 His conversation is spiced with humor.
和她谈话是一种乐趣。 It is a pleasure to converse with her.
我真想说一句, 叫他们谈话放严肃些.... If I could intrude a note of seriousness into this frivolous conversation...
他们的谈话中充满了渎犯神灵的言词。 Their conversation was full of blasphemy.
谈话交流思想、观点或感情的会话;一次交谈 A spoken exchange of thoughts, opinions, and feelings; a talk.
老年人或坐着谈话或玩纸牌或干脆观看“活动区”的热闹场面。 The old people sit talking or play cards, or simply watch the sound and fury of the"activity area."
母亲总是想把我们的谈话引回到家庭争吵的话题上来。 Mother always tries to lead the conversation back to the family quarrel.
他没完没了的谈话妨碍了我的学习。 His endless talking hinders me from my study.
我听懂了他们谈话的大意,但没有听懂其中的细节。 I understood the tenor of their conversation but not the details.
我们谈话时她老是插嘴. She kept cutting in on/cutting into our conversation.
我常引用自己说过的话,那会使我的谈话增添情趣。 I often quote myself; it add spice to my conversation.
她谈话的方式缓慢而审慎. She has a slow, deliberate way of talking.
我们轻声谈话, 以免吵醒婴儿. We spoke in whispers for fear of waking the baby/for fear (that) we might wake the baby.
听你谈话(那口气),我还以为你是首相呢。 To hear you talk, I'd think you were Prime Minister.