Gb | Eng |
---|
我们说服她参加了宴会。 | We argued her into joining us. |
他说服女儿改变主意. | He persuaded his daughter to change her mind. |
我妹妹认为,她能极力说服父亲提高她每月的零用钱。 | My younger sister thinks she can argue Father into increasing her monthly pocket money. |
我说几句好听的, 也许能说服他去做这工作. | With a little flattery I might persuade him to do the job. |
这个商人说服我买了他的货物。 | This trader persuaded me into buying his goods. |
利用权力压服别人并非永远是上策, 运用说服方法或许更为可取. | Exertion of authority over others is not always wise; persuasion may be better. |
他完全是靠个人的魅力,说服他们和他在一起干。 | He persuaded them to join him by the sheer magnetism of his personality. |
我只要做的就是说服他跟我们一起去。 | All I have to do is persuade him to go with us. |
你的论点太薄弱了,说服不了我。 | Your argument is too weak to convince me. |
他用欺骗手段说服她在文件上签字。 | He persuaded her to sign the document by guile. |
他们因那个孩子有说服力的理由相信了他。 | They believed the child by his persuasive reasons. |
试图说服他未免太愚蠢了。 | It is a great folly to try to persuade him. |
那个推销员试图说服她买他的东西。 | The salesman tried to persuade her to buy his goods. |
温和的说服胜於压服. | Gentle persuasion is more effective than force. |
这些建议已向我们作了传达,既简明扼要,又很有说服力。 | The proposals were put to us very briefly and forcibly. |
|