Gb | Eng |
---|
我们的假日过得好无聊,每天都下雨。 | We had a mouldy holiday - it rained every day. |
他们坐在凉亭里,边喝茶边聊天。 | They sat in the arbor and chatted over tea. |
我们送些酬劳,对您的大力协助聊表谢意。 | We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help. |
我的周末过得很无聊--只是在屋子里 转转或者看看电视. | My weekend was boring I just floated about (the house) or watched TV. |
请他来坐坐, 聊聊天. | Ask him to stop by for a chat. |
我没心情和你聊天。 | I am in no mood for chatting with you. |
和朋友聊天是愉快的,而这种情形没有比和知己的朋友聊天更为愉快。 | It is pleasant to chat with friends, and with no chat is it more pleasant than with close friends. |
那老太太每天去买报纸, 不多时便觉乐在其中, 因为她主要是想和店主聊天. | For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper. |
他们沿着报春花盛开的河岸边走边聊。 | They walked along the primrose bank chatting. |
医生说:“和护士们一起喝茶休息是十分值得的。我们总是谈本行。实际上我们只有这个时候才能一起聊聊我们病人的情况。” | The doctor says,"a tea break with the nurses in immensely valuable. We always talk shop. It's the only real chance we get to chat about our patients." |
那会议自始至终十分无聊. | The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish. |
很遗憾要打扰你一下,我想问问我们什么时候能聊聊。 | I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word some time. |
他那无聊的闲扯会使你烦恼。 | His silly chatter would vex you. |
这样无聊的读物你怎能看得下去! | How can you bear to read such pap! |
继续这种无聊的争辩是无用的。 | It's useless to continue such a barren argument. |
他把所有的时间都用在做纵横填字游戏和其他无聊的活动上. | He spends all his time on crosswords and other trifles. |
他自从失业以来, 常觉百无聊赖. | Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui. |
走开吧,无聊的忧虑! | Begone, dull care! |
讨厌的人愚钝的、无聊的或讨厌的人;害人精 | An obtuse, boring, or bothersome person; a pest. |
|