Gb | Eng |
---|
让我记下你的地址和电话号码。 | Let me note down your address and telephone number. |
我得把电话号码记下来,以免待会儿忘记。 | I'll just jot down their phone number before I forget it. |
我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。 | I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone. |
码头工人开始卸货。 | Dockers started unloading the ship. |
他翻阅地址簿,寻找号码。 | He thumbed through the address book looking for the number. |
三英尺为一码。 | Three feet make one yard. |
他给了我一个小册子记录电话号码。 | He gave me a pamphlet for my call numbers. |
您知道,我们可以供应各种类型和尺码的机床。 | As you know, we can supply machine tools of all types and size. |
运费中不包括火车站至轮船码头之间的运输费用。 | Fares do not include conveyance between railway stations and steamer piers. |
我们把码头工人罢工当作头条新闻 | We'll lead with the dock strike. |
我们靠码头停泊. | We moored alongside the quay. |
我们把船停泊在码头处. | We tied (the boat) up alongside the quay. |
你们公司的海关注册号码是多少? | What's your company's registration number in customs? |
一种处理过程,其间由控制器将一条指令分解成为它的执行所必须的微码操作。 | A procedure in which an instruction is broken down into the microcode operations necessary for its execution by a control unit. |
码头工人开始卸船. | Dockers started unloading (the ship). |
抄袭者,起码也有保存文物的功劳。 | Plagiarists, at least, have the merit of preservation. |
从伦敦以外的地方打来电话, 要先拨01再拨电话号码. | If you're phoning from outside London, dial 01 in front of the number. |
食物尽管不好,但起码很便宜。 | The food wasn't good, but at least it was cheap. |
要到国外读书, 你最起码要掌握那种语言。 | To go abroad to study, you should at least master the language. |
密码一种密码系统,其中固定长度的明文里的单元,通常为字母,被任意倒置或按事先确定的符号系统替换 | A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code. |
他一再重申他的立场,认为核子武器不可以用来当作国际谈判的筹码。 | He reiterated his position that nuclear weapons can not be used as international bargaining chip. |
换码,转义,退出,逸出,中断执行尤指用来中断一条指令、停止程序运行或者在同一个程序中改变层次 | A key used especially to interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program. |
产生某种指定类型和格式的结果的程序或另一种编码序列(如“宏生成程序”、“微代码生成程序”)。 | A program or other coding sequence that produces a result of specified type and format("a macro generator";"a microcode generator"). |
在计算机程序运行过程中发生的一种不希望有的或意料之外的停机,一般是由于编码失误、硬件故障或操作者的错误而引起的。参阅run。 | In computing, an unwanted or unforeseen halt in a program run, due to faulty coding, hardware errors or operator mistakes. |
一种安全设备(通常是终端的一部分),它可以读取插入槽中的标记卡上的信息(这些信息往往以磁条码的形式记录在标记卡上)。用这种办法,在允许操作员进入系统前,可以防止对一个显示工作站的非法使用。参阅badge。 | A security device(often part of a terminal) that reads information(often from a magnetic strip) on a badge inserted in a slot. In this way, it can prevent the unauthorized use of a display station before allowing an operator to sign on. |
|