Gb | Eng |
---|
我们应该团结起来为消除贫穷和疾病而斗争. | We should unite in fighting/unite to fight poverty and disease. |
我用业余爱好来消除工作中产生的紧张情绪。 | My hobby is a good safety-valve for the tension that builds up at work. |
无线电通讯已消除了空间的阻隔。 | Radio communication has annihilated space. |
我们的最终目标是消除所有核武器。 | Our ultimate objective is the removal of all nuclear weapons. |
医生的报告消除了他们的一切忧虑。 | The doctor's report removed all their anxieties. |
我们开始时并不信任他,但他令人愉快的举止完全消除了我们的疑虑。 | We didn't trust him at first, but his charming manner completely disarmed us. |
我们应该努力消除目前的这股反政府情绪. | We must try to counteract the present current of anti-government feeling. |
他无法消除自己的疑心, 总觉得妻子不忠. | He could not divest himself of the suspicion that his wife was being unfaithful. |
我们的建议帮助他们消除了相互关系中的障碍。 | Our advice helped them to smooth out their relationship. |
我们必须消除分歧以挽救公司. | We must sink our differences and save the firm. |
抑制物用来压制、控制或消除的事物 | Something that serves to suppress, check, or eliminate. |
经过了这麽多年,你想消除你们之间的分歧谈何容易。 | It will be difficult for you to smooth over your difference after so many years. |
尽量消除一切偏见. | Try to free yourself from all prejudices. |
你需要消除偏见, 才能在这里获得成功. | In order to succeed here you will need to overcome your prejudices. |
政府正在采取措施消除艾滋病的危害性。 | The government is taking measures to draw the fangs of AIDS. |
你们消除分歧, 言归於好罢. | Settle your differences and be friends again. |
经过了这麽多年, 你想消除你们之间的分歧谈何容易. | It will be difficult for you to smooth over your differences after so many years. |
|