Gb | Eng |
---|
我若还清所有欠债就分文不剩了. | If I pay all my debts I'll have no money left. |
我大声打了个呵欠,可他还是不停地讲下去。 | I gave a loud yawn, but he just kept on talking. |
他打了个呵欠,揉了揉眼睛,就到前边屋里去了。 | He yawned, rubbed his eyes and went into the front room. |
你一共欠我68.03英镑. | You owe me 68.03 altogether. |
他以一张欠条代替现金付给我们。 | He gave us an I.O.U. in lieu of cash. |
你欠我的债可以慢慢还。 | You can take your time to pay the debt you owe me. |
他一觉醒来, 边打呵欠边伸懒腰. | He woke up, yawned and stretched. |
没有关系,你欠我了! | That's OK, you owe me one! |
那个欠你一百块的人住在哪里? | Where is the man that owes you $100? |
要是你花的比我们挣的还多,我们就要欠债了。 | We'll run into debt if you spend more than our income. |
他又揉眼睛又打哈欠,好像睡了一大觉刚醒似的, | He rubbed his eyes and yawned as though waking up after a long sleep. |
在我们忍不住叹气并开始忍住呵欠之前,蜜月是还未度过的哪。 | The honeymoon was not until we ceased to stifle our sigh and began to stifle our yawn. |
偿清了欠债之后,他长久以来一直在每个圣诞节寄给我20美元钱。他这是为了表达他的感激之情啊! | He kept on sending me$20 every Christmas long after his debt was paid. That's gratitude for you! |
用意虽好, 考虑欠周. | It was thoughtless if well-meaning. |
他挥霍无度, 难怪总欠债. | His extravagance explains why he is always in debt. |
不受以往辩论形式的拘束,副总统奎尔和民主党的戈尔穷追不舍互相猛烈攻击。结果双方对抗始终活泼生动,常有战斗意味,有进则风度欠佳。 | Freed from the constraints of the traditional debate format, Vice President Quayle and Democrat Al Gore went after each other with a vengeance, creating a confrontation that was always lively, often combative, occasionally mean-spirited. |
|