Gb | Eng |
---|
他收拾行李,让我们等了好半天。 | He kept us waiting for ages while he packed his luggage. |
多丽,你的东西乱七八糟,收拾收拾房间。 | Dolly, all your things are in a muddle, tidy up your room. |
谁自愿来帮忙收拾一下这些盘子? | Can I have a volunteer to wash the dishes? |
把你们的学习室收拾一下,孩子们,"妈妈说,"你们把所有的书都弄得乱七八糟的了。" | "Tidy up your study, kids, "Mother said, "all your books are in a muddle." |
出门前你应该把房间收拾整齐。 | You should straighten up your room before going out. |
请把那些杯子和碟子收拾好。 | Please pick up those cups and saucers. |
好好收拾一下的确会使房子焕然一新. | A good clean will really freshen (up) the house. |
咱们努力收拾这个混乱的局面吧. | Let's try to straighten out this confusion. |
让我把我的零碎东西收拾起来。 | Let me get my bits and pieces together. |
今天早上这一行人收拾行李下乡去了。 | The party picked up and started for the countryside this morning. |
把我们的零碎东西收拾起来,出租车快来了。 | Get our bits and pieces together. The taxi is coming. |
我的侄子都想帮我收拾收拾房子. | My nephews tried to make themselves useful about the house. |
早晨我妈妈总是慌慌张张:做饭,收拾房间,送我最小的弟弟上幼儿园,然后去上班。 | In the morning, my mother is always in a rush: she cooks, makes the room tidy, takes my younger brother to the nursery, and then goes to work. |
|