Gb | Eng |
---|
我认真地按指示办事. | I followed the instructions religiously. |
拐弯之前别忘记指示车行方向。 | Don't forget to indicate before turning. |
一直朝著这个方向走就看见指示牌了. | Continue in this direction until you see a sign. |
遵照指示, 警察在展览会期间警戒小偷。 | The police have been instructed to keep an eye out for pickpockets at the fair. |
(你)抵达旅馆後, 请听候进一步指示. | On (your) arrival at the hotel please wait for further instructions. |
依照你的指示我去了那个地方。 | I went to the place in conformity with your instructions. |
旋标装置飞机控制板上的指示器或观测仪,用来测量角度 | An indicator or a sighting apparatus on a plane table, used in angular measurement. |
没有任何指示,我只能按我认为最好的方法去做了。 | Failing instructions I did what I thought was best. |
里程碑,里程标路边所设立的石制标志,以英里指示从给定的一点到该路标的距离 | A stone marker set up on a roadside to indicate the distance in miles from a given point. |
定时器一种计时器,尤指控制时间间隔并指示间隔结束的那种计时器,如炉子上的计时器 | A timepiece, especially one used for measuring and signaling the end of time intervals, as on a stove. |
反复记号通常有两个竖直的附点组成的记号,指示应重复的节段 | A sign usually consisting of two vertical dots, indicating a passage to be repeated. |
|