Gb | Eng |
---|
别担心,我会支持你的。 | Do not fear; I will support you. |
他总提心吊胆的,担心被人发现。 | The fear of being discovered was his constant companion. |
他们担心河流会发洪水。 | They were fearful that the river would flood. |
我们的秘书刚刚辞职, 下星期特别令人担心. | Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary. |
我希望你不曾因为我好久不给你写信而感到担心。 | I hope you were never put out by my long silence. |
投资者为这一风险而担心. | Investors were unhappy about the risk. |
别为我担心,只管进行下去。 | Don't worry about me. Just carry on. |
别担心,已经有人告诉了我他们所有的鬼把戏。 | Don't worry. I've been put up to all their tricks. |
当知道他有许多敌人时,他开始担心他的性命。 | Knowing he had many enemies, he went about in fear of his life. |
当地一家商店的老板担心新开张的超级市场会抢走他的饭碗。 | The man in the local shop is worried that the new supermarket will take the bread out of his mouth. |
他是个经验非常丰富的导演,不至于为批评家们的议论而担心。 | He is the director whose experience is very rich, and can't go so far as worried about the comment of critics. |
儿子,别担心,作不出来就算了。告诉你老师,别忘了诗人是天生的,不是教出来的。 | Stop worrying if you can't do it, son, and tell your teacher to remember that poets are born, not made. |
父母们担心他们孩子们的心灵全被他们在电视里经常见到的暴力行为所毒害。 | Parents are afraid that their child's will be polluted with the violence that they see on television. |
不要担心马达,会还给你们的[找到的]。 | Don't worry about the motor.You'll get it back. |
|