Gb | Eng |
---|
不是我的错。 | It's not my fault. |
都是我的错。 | It's all my fault. |
我的钢笔是新的。 | My pen is new. |
我的电话坏了。 | My phone was out of order. |
我的数学不太好。 | I am not good at mathematics. |
我的表慢五分钟。 | My watch is five minutes slow. |
我的手表走时准确。 | My watch keeps good time. |
我的日语相当差。 | My knowledge of Japanese is rather poor. |
我的头发长得很长了。 | My hair has grown very long. |
我的爱人很会做饭。 | My wife is very useful at cooking. |
我深爱我的祖国。 | I love my country with every fiber of my being. |
你完全误解了我的意思。 | You mistook my meaning entirely. |
我的钟一定是坏了。 | There must be something wrong with my clock. |
我的新家在第十六层。 | My new house is on the sixteenth floor. |
请原谅我的字写得不好。 | Please excuse my bad handwriting. |
我找不到你寄给我的那封信。 | I can't trace that letter you sent me. |
我经常带我的孩子们去公园玩。 | I often take my children to play in the park. |
我的英文作业中只有两三处错误。 | I had no more than 2 or 3 mistakes on my English assignment. |
我代表我的同事和我本人向你表示感谢。 | On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you. |
我的记性很差。 | I have a very poor memory. |
我的鞋底都断了。 | The soles of my shoes are broken. |
我的主修科目是法语。 | My major is French. |
我的工资多达一万元。 | I received no less than ten thousand yen for my work. |
她用功的程度是我的三倍。 | She studies three times as hard as I. |
我不和我的老板谈私事。 | I don't talk with my boss about my private matters. |
他用一张小的王牌吃了我的A牌。 | He took my ace with a low trump. |
我的各种问题似乎同时出现了 | All my troubles seem to come together. |
我的围裙太脏了,我不得不洗它。 | My apron is so dirty that I have to wash it. |
他冒着自己的生命危险救了我的命。 | He saved my life at the risk of his own. |
我的起居室的墙上挂着一块壁毯。 | The wall of my living room was hung with a tapestry. |
她送我的纪念品很小而且不值钱。 | The keepsake she gave me is small and not very costly. |
他收集的邮票是我的三倍还不止。 | He has collected more than three times as many stamps as I (have). |
我上来取我的手提袋,我把它忘在我的办公室了。 | I've come up for my bag, I left it in my office. |
我妈妈鼓励我,而且坚持我应该继续我的教育。 | My mother encouraged me and insisted that I continue my education. |
我的部分工作是同我们的供应商保持良好的关系。 | Part of my job is to maintain good relationship with our suppliers. |
他把文件使劲扔在我的桌子上便怒气冲冲地走了出去。 | He slammed the papers down on my desk and angrily walked out. |
即使多年没有看见我的同学,我也马上认出了他。 | Even though I hadn't seen my classmate for many years, I recognized him immediately. |
他欣然接受了我的报价。 | He pounced on my offer. |
他对我的成功满怀羡慕。 | He was filled with envy at my success. |
我的弟弟是饲养牛的饲养员。 | My brother is a cattle breeder. |
因为我的愚蠢,我不得不站起来听他的批评。 | I have to stand up listening to his criticism of my foolishness. |
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 | I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated. |
我的周末过得很无聊--只是在屋子里 转转或者看看电视. | My weekend was boring I just floated about (the house) or watched TV. |
我的母亲因我撒谎而愤怒。 | My mother was wrathful with my lying. |
我的同事已经戒掉了吸烟的习惯。 | My colleague has broken off the habit of smoking. |
我不会跟你撒谎,那不是我的风格。 | I wouldn't tell lies to you; that's not my style. |
我的女儿看见了一条鼻涕虫,尖叫了起来。 | My daughter screamed when she saw a slug. |
这棵苏格兰植物是我的一个表亲给我的礼物。 | This Scottish plant was a gift from my cousin. |
我希望我的告诫会促使她作出更大的努力。 | I hoped my warning would stimulate her to greater efforts. |
我的未完成的过去,从后边缠绕到我身上,使我难于死去。请从它那里释放了我吧。 | Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult. |
请帮我喂我的猫好吗? | Will you feed my cat for me? |
你喜欢我的家常菜吗? | Did you enjoy my home cooking? |
你拿我的毛皮大衣干什么? | What are you doing with my fur coat? |
这位不是别人,正是我的老朋友约翰。 | This is no other than my old friend, John. |
我喜欢夏天吃莴苣,我的兔子也喜欢。 | I like to eat lettuce in summer, and so does my rabbit. |
如果你同意我的意见,就明白地回答“是”。 | Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me. |
我的铅笔钝了,你能借我把刀子削一削吗? | My pencil is blunt, could you lend me a knife to sharpen it? |
你撞到了我的手肘,弄坏了我正在画的图画。 | You jogged my elbow and spoiled what I was drawing. |
我的女儿十八岁了,已经长成为美丽的淑女。 | My daughter is eighteen years old and has grown into a beautiful lady. |
你的书好像比我的有意思, 你愿意(和我)交换吗? | Your book looks more interesting than mine: do you want to swap (with me)? |
真不幸,上午我的自行车丢了,下午钱包又被偷了! | It's luckless, I lost my bicycle in the morning and my wallet was stolen in the afternoon! |
我的想法完全相同。 | I'm of exactly the same idea. |
我的同屋比我起得晚。 | My roommate gets up later than I do. |
他的作文比我的好多了。 | His composition is far superior to mine. |
他告诉我的消息是真实的。 | The news he told me is truthful. |
他在我的指导下做这件事. | He did the work under my direction. |
她不应该把我的信公开。 | She should not give publicity to my letter. |
你和我的友谊对我意义重大. | Your friendship means a great deal to me. |
我的小女儿像天使一样可爱。 | My little daughter is as lovely as an angel. |
今天早晨我的汽车发动不起来了。 | I couldn't make my car start this morning. |
我经常收到读过我的书的读者的来信。 | I regularly get letters from people who have read my books. |
老师问了我一些和我的论文有关的问题。 | The teacher asked me some questions relative to my paper. |
我的朋友都是男生,他们一点也不关心读书。 | My friends were all boys who cared nothing about studying. |
他击中我的肚子. | He hit me in the stomach. |
我的背疼得要命。 | My back is killing me. |
我的记忆靠不住。 | My memory is treacherous. |
我的牙刷掉毛. | My toothbrush is losing its bristles. |
医生检查我的耳朵. | The doctor looked into my ears. |
我的房子保了火险。 | My house is insured against fire. |
我的大衣完全湿透了。 | My overcoat is wet through. |
有人把我的手套拿走了. | Someone has taken my gloves. |
猫把我的围巾撕烂了。 | The cat has torn my scarf to ribbons. |
我的话不是针对你的。 | My remarks were not aimed at you. |
我的心情慢慢轻松起来. | My mood gradually lightened. |
我的计划逐渐成熟。 | My plan has gradually come to maturity. |
我的办公室通风良好。 | My office is well ventilated. |
激动使我的心跳加快。 | The excitement quickened my pulse. |
他的想法和我的不一致。 | His ideas do not conform to mine. |
她的话减轻了我的痛苦。 | Her words mitigated my suffering. |
她挨著我坐在我的左边. | She was sitting immediately to my left. |
我和她商量过我的报告。 | I consulted with her about my report. |
我的手指叫针给扎了一下. | I gave my finger a prick with a needle. |
现在该对付我的家庭作业了. | It's time to tackle my homework. |
我的要求遭到了断然拒绝。 | My request was met with a flat refusal. |
我的厨房里有好几个勺子。 | There are several scoops in my kitchen. |
我儿子抓住我的手不撒开。 | My son grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go. |
他的新房子侵占了我的土地。 | His new house encroached on my land. |
你故意和我的想法对著干. | You have deliberately acted against my wishes. |
她把头紧靠在我的肩膀上。 | She burrowed her head into my shoulder. |
我的支出受我的收入限制。 | My expenditure is conditioned by my income. |
护士抽了我的血样去化验。 | The nurse took a sample of my blood for tests. |
我的儿子每晚都去上补习班。 | My son go to cram school every evening. |
我不会把我的钱投资到他的公司。 | I won't invest my money in his company. |
明亮的灯光刺痛了我的眼睛。 | The light hurt my eyes with its brightness. |
请把我的信件转到我的新地址。 | Please forward my mail to my new address. |
我的汽车遇到事故,但毫无损坏。 | My car is none the worse for the accident. |
我的口袋因装着苹果而鼓起来了。 | My pockets were bulging with apples. |
我的私生活与你毫不相干. | My private life is none of your business/is no business of yours. |
他抓住我的领子把我拉倒他面前。 | He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him. |
水泥地没铺地毯, 我的脚感到很凉. | The bare concrete floor was cold on my feet. |
我设法自立而不求助于我的父母。 | I tried to stand on my own two feet rather than turned to my parents. |
你的鼓励使我对我的未来更加有信心。 | Your encouragement made me more confident of my future. |
陪我的是一位高先生,他是医院院长。 | Accompanying me was a Mr.Kao, director of the hospital. |
把我的电视机修好要花去我10000日元。 | It cost me ten thousand yen to have my television set repaired. |
我插进了几则笑话,把我的讲话拉长了。 | I made my speech longer by padding it with a few jokes. |
最后,我终于成功地让我的车子慢慢移动。 | At last I succeeded in getting my car moving slowly. |
我发现有人用过我的牙刷,我很不高兴。 | I am aggrieved to find that someone has used my toothbrush. |
你当众纠正我的错误, 弄得我很难为情. | You made me look so small, correcting me in front of everybody. |
恐怕我的方位感很差,因此我容易迷路。 | I'm afraid I haven't got a very good sense of directions, so I easily get lost. |
我必须找一个人,在我离开期间代理我的职务。 | I must find someone to act as a deputy for me during my absence. |
你可以从我的错误中得到教训,避免犯同样错误。 | You can profit by my mistakes and avoid them yourself. |
在他们讨论我的前途时,我恨不得能偷偷旁观。 | I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they discuss my future. |
我与她的第一次会面的情景经常出现在我的记忆中。 | My first meeting with her often recurs to my memory. |
只因为我的新书包和他的一模一样,他就说我学他的样。 | He called me a copycat just because my schoolbag looks like his. |
我的助手将操纵录音机. | My assistant will operate the tape-recorder. |
他对我的建议轻蔑地一笑。 | He gave a scornful laugh at my proposal. |
你欠我的债可以慢慢还。 | You can take your time to pay the debt you owe me. |
他们的狗把我的裤子咬了个窟窿。 | Their dog bit a hole in my trousers. |
我的邻居是一个具有高尚品德的人。 | My neighbor is a man of highest virtue. |
我现在辞去主席职位,交由我的副手接替。 | I am resigning as chairman and handing over to my deputy. |
我的朋友比尔,将和他的女朋友一道来看我。 | My friend Bill, is coming to see me in company with his girl friend. |
我的一些朋友通过打网球锻炼他们胳膊的肌肉。 | Some of my friends develop their arm muscles by playing tennis. |
我的判断经常出错,但是我对祖国的忠诚是无可置疑的。 | My judgement was frequently faulty, but my loyalty to the nation could not be questioned. |
有关方面就我的婚姻状况以及银行存款余额对我进行了详细的调查. | I was subjected to a lengthy inquisition into the state of my marriage and the size of my bank balance. |
洋葱不适合我的胃口。 | Onion does not agree with me. |
那个女人常贬低我的成就。 | The woman always disparages my achievements. |
那可怕情景使我的背脊发凉. | The gruesome sight sent a shiver down my spine. |
那次可怕的经历铭刻在我的记忆中。 | The terrible experience is seared into my memory. |
你没拿我的眼镜吧? | Don't you have my glasses? |
我的眼镜框断了! | My eyeglass frame is broken! |
谁把我的火柴拿走了? | Who's bagged my matches? |
谁翻过我的文件了? | Who's been rooting about among my papers? |
我的外籍教师来自澳大利亚。 | My foreign teacher came from Australia. |
谁那麽讨厌把我的毛巾拿走了. | Some so-and-so has pinched my towel. |
你难道不想夸夸我的新帽子吗? | Aren't you going to admire my new hat? |
这麽紧张, 我的神经快吃不消了. | My nerves won't stand the strain much longer. |
屡次侵占我的闲暇时间, 我很反感. | I resent these incursions into/upon my leisure time. |
我的力气、 兴趣、 热情等正在减退. | My strength, interest, enthusiasm, etc is flagging. |
请你把这颗纽扣缝到我的衬衫上好吗? | Would you sew this button onto my shirt? |
别对著那面镜子摆样子了, 听我的吧! | Stop posturing in front of that mirror and listen to me! |
我的手指接触那软膏之後就疼起来了. | My fingers are beginning to prick after touching that paste. |
我的靴子上要是有泥, 一进屋爸爸就骂(我). | If I walk in with muddy boots, Dad always scolds (me). |
那辆卡车超越我的车後, 突然插入我前方的位置. | The lorry overtook me and then cut in (on me). |
“早上好。”我说,但他并没有回答我的问候。 | "Good morning," I said, but he didn't return the greeting. |
我目前的这一切额外工作用去了我的闲暇时间. | All this extra work I'm doing is breaking into my leisure time. |
护士,我的脚非常冷,可以给我一只热水瓶吗? | My feet are as cold as ice, nurse. Can I have a hot water bottle? |
我的汽车陷入泥中, 一动也不动[我无法使它移动]. | My car's stuck in the mud, and it won't budge/I can't budge it. |
我在早上做的头一件事,是刷我的牙、磨我的舌。 | The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue. |
我喜欢这块布给我的感觉,它摸上去毛茸茸的很暖和。 | I like the feel of this cloth; it has a warm woolly feel. |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? |
雷蒙:他说没什麽,他只是把我的脚踝浸在一些中药里,然后贴上一块膏药。 | Raymond: He didn't say anything. He just soaked my ankle in some herbal medicine and then put a patch on it. |
她写道:亲爱的詹姆斯,刚听说你妻子过世了,我真不知道该怎样表达我的悲伤之情。 | Dear James, she wrote, I have just heard of your wife's death. I can't tell you how sorry I am. |
想到将要发生的事,她语音中充满了惊异。“我的态度是:事情发生了,设法应付,但避免正面冲突。” | A note of surprise filled her voice at the prospect."My attitude is to roll with what happens, " she said. |
我老喜欢在礼拜天起程旅行,因为无论走水路也好,走陆路也好,教堂里的祈祷将会保佑我的整个旅程。 | I always like to begin a journey on Sunday because I shall have the prayers of the church to preserve all that travel by land or by water. |
他们开我的玩笑。 | They played a joke on me. |
我觉得这是我的义务。 | I feel it is my duty. |
我的外祖父要来了。 | My maternal grandfather is coming. |
我的工钱不够买一辆汽车。 | My wages won't run to a car. |
在我的老友当中,他看来最为年轻。 | Among my old friends he has worn best. |
那一定是别人的外衣, 不是我的. | That must be somebody else's (ie some other person's) coat; it isn't mine. |
要不是我的工作没做完, 我真想去。 | I would like to go only that I haven't finished my work. |
他的回答只不过是把我的讲义重复了一遍。 | His answer is just a rehash version of my lecture. |
我算不上是个好水手,但我喜欢坐着我的小船在河上游玩。 | I am not much of a sailor, but I like to about, in my little boat on their river. |
我的汽车要散架了. | My car is falling apart. |
请接受我的慰问。 | Please accept my condolences. |
护士量了我的体温。 | The nurse took my temperature. |
我的老姨妈都很古板. | My old aunts are very strait-laced. |
我的手提包的扣坏了. | The catch on my handbag is broken. |
我的梦想已经破灭了。 | My dreams have been shattered. |
我的心赞美上主的伟大. | My soul doth magnify the Lord. |
她的亲切平息了我的怒气。 | Her tenderness soothed my anger. |
这事你本可以提醒我的。 | You might've reminded me of that. |
他的钱是我的三倍还不止。 | He has more than three times my money. |
我想寻找我的一个老同学。 | I want to search out an old school friend. |
我的秘书真是个难能可贵的人。 | My secretary is an absolute gem. |
请向您母亲转达我的祝愿。 | Please convey my good wishes to your mother. |
教师们评我的笔试试卷不及格。 | The teachers failed me on the written paper. |
待在像这样的地方不合我的身份。 | I don't belong in the place like this. |
我的家乡在这条河的上游地区。 | My hometown is in the upper reaches of the river. |
我的汽车电池没电了, 需要充电. | My car battery has run down; it needs recharging. |
她坐在角落里注视著我的一举一动. | She sat in the corner, watching my every move. |
书和我的关系正如同水和植物的关系。 | As water is to the plant, so are books to me. |
我的新秘书很好,确实是难得的人才。 | My new secretary is very good; quite a find, in fact. |
我的小狗一听到打雷就藏到床底下。 | My little dog always hides under the bed when it thunders. |
他向我请教那件事以表示对我的敬意。 | He paid me the compliment of consulting me about the affair. |
我认为他侵占我的停车位肯定是有意和我作对。 | I'm sure he took my parking space just to spite me. |
我的车发动不起来了,我就向碰巧路过的人求助。 | My car had stalled and I sought help from casual passer- by. |
他经过了几天的思想斗争,决定接受我的建议。 | After tussling with himself for some days, he decided to accept my offer. |
这部影片分散了我的注意力, 让我暂时忘记了这些难题. | The film managed to distract me from these problems for a while. |
我想介绍我的地理老师给你认识,你现在是国会议员。 | I'd like you to meet my geography professor. He's in the congress. |
这是我所能找到的最令人信服的证据,以证明我的观点。 | This is the most convincing evidence that I can find to prove my point. |
这房子本身并不特别合我的心意,但我喜欢它周围的环境。 | The house itself is not particularly to my mind, but I like its environment. |
他扯我的耳朵. | He pulled my ears/me by the ears. |
他的话激起了我的仇恨。 | His words stirred up my hatred. |
我的依据只是谣传而已. | I have only reports to go on. |
一个钉子挂破了我的袜子。 | I ripped my stocking on a nail. |
报纸把我的话全都歪曲了。 | The papers twisted everything I said. |
我的狗不在旁边我就很寂寞。 | I feel very lonely without my dog. |
我的朋友在威尔士的农场种地。 | My friend is farming in Wales. |
我用沾满油污的碎布擦我的自行车. | I use an oily rag to clean my bike with. |
他没完没了的谈话妨碍了我的学习。 | His endless talking hinders me from my study. |
我觉得有人扯我的袖子, 便转过身来. | I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round. |
我的祖母是我们家史的资料库. | My grandmother is a mine of information about our family's history. |
他搜集的邮票是我的三倍还不止。 | He has collected more than three times as many stamps as I (have). |
我其实是个教师,写作只是我的兼职。 | Actually I'm a teacher, my writing is just a sideline. |
我牙疼,因为我的一颗牙齿上有个洞。 | I have a toothache because there is a cavity in one of my teeth. |
看我的日记是一种不可原谅的侵犯个人隐私的行为。 | Reading my diary is an inexcusable invasion of privacy. |
我匆忙离开那个村子, 甚至没有时间和我的向导道别。 | I left the village in a hurry and even had no time to say good-bye to my guide. |
我真希望我的灵魂有个窗户,使得你能够看到我的一些感情。 | I wish there was windows to my soul, so that you could see some of my feelings. |
当我的眼睛习惯了洞中的黑暗之后。我看见地上有一把旧铲子。 | After my eyes became used to the dim light in the cave, I saw an old shovel on the ground. |
感谢你们使我的访问如此有价值。我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。 | Thank you for making my visit so worthwhile. I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me. |
在那段时间里由于我的鼻子不太通气,晚上常常醒来感到口里和喉咙干得难受。 | Because I couldn't breathe properly through my nose at that time, I used to wake up at night with my mouth and throat as dry as paper. |
银行经理说,为了使我从幻想中清醒过来并控制我的开支,将不给我有透支的便利,并还将收回我的支票卡。 | The bank manager said that, in order to bring me down to earth and control my spending, I would have no overdraft facility and my cheque card would be withdrawn. |
我的淋巴发炎了。 | I've got an inflammation of lymph. |
我的膝盖撞上了墙壁。 | I've bumped my knee on the wall. |
你那只狗竟然把我的水仙花全给扒出来了。 | That dog of yours has been and dug up all my daffodils! |
我还没有告诉我的太太她买衣服花钱太多,她先下手为强反问我为什么花那么多钱去买新钓鱼竿。 | Before I could tell my wife she had spent too much for the dress, she stole my thunder by asking why I spent so much for the new fishing rod. |
我的舱位在E层甲板. | My cabin is on E deck. |
你收到我的明信片了吗? | Did you get my postcard? |
最後的话是对我的讽刺. | That last remark was a hit at me. |
我的脚怎麽也够不著踏板. | My feet can hardly reach the pedals. |
我的套头毛衣遇热水後收缩了. | The hot water shrank my pullover. |
请允许我(向你)介绍我的新助手. | May I present my new assistant (to you). |
我们初次见面的情形时常浮现於我的脑海. | Our first meeting often recurs to me/my mind. |
我利用在伯明翰的机会探望了我的姨母。 | I took the opportunity of visiting my aunt while I was in Birmingham. |
我的最高目标是拯救美国,摧毁奴隶制度。 | My paramount object is to save the union and destroy slavery. |
我正想把实况告诉他;但他打断了我的话。 | I was trying to tell him what really happened, but he cut me short. |
听说你已定婚,Marry,请接受我的良好祝愿。 | I have heard of your engagement, Mary. Please accept my best wishes. |
我的病是气喘和水肿,还有无可救药的是七十五(岁)。 | My disease is an asthma and a dropout and, what is less curable, seventy- five. |
假若她想要的是我的办公桌, 她尽管拿走, 我还求之不得呢! | As far as I'm concerned, if it's my desk she wants, she's welcome to it! |
在我现在看来,他那时似乎在叹气,而我吃吃地笑是在隐藏我的尴尬。 | It seems to me now that he sighed and that I tittered to hide my embarrassment. |
那可简化了我的工作。 | That will simplify my task. |
该报认为不宜发表我的信. | The newspaper did not see fit to publish my letter. |
她使她的手指和我的手指交错。 | She interlaced her fingers with mine. |
他们两人是在同一天来看我的。 | They came to see me on the self-same day. |
我的历史成绩不错, 但算术不太好. | I'm good at history but not so hot at arithmetic. |
为我的播音,我必须学点音乐史。 | I have to work up the history of music for my broadcast. |
那是我的专利发明. | It's my patent. |
她抓住我的袖子. | She held me by the sleeve. |
我的袖子破了一大块. | There's a big rip in my sleeve. |
该物体进入了我的视野. | It came within my range of vision. |
你可以随意借用我的车。 | You are welcome to use my car. |
我要再确认我的预约。 | I'd like to reconfirm my reservation. |
我的双腿完全失去了知觉. | I've lost all feeling in my legs. |
我的房东让我月底搬走. | My landlord is turning me out at the end of the month. |
老师对于我的迟到并不在意。 | Our teacher didn't mind my coming in late. |
我的计算机里有很多软件。 | There are many sorts of software in my computer. |
她对我的态度有点儿冷淡. | There was a certain coldness in her attitude towards me. |
让我把我的零碎东西收拾起来。 | Let me get my bits and pieces together. |
这个故事让我想起了我的童年。 | This story reminds me of my childhood. |
记住你告诉我的话并不容易。 | It is not easy to keep in mind what you have told me. |
这项通告证明了我的猜疑属实. | The announcement confirmed my suspicions. |
我的护照再过两个月就到期了。 | My passport is due to expire in two months. |
他的意见和我的意见没多大差异。 | His opinion doesn't differ much from mine. |
入境时,我的提包受到了检查。 | My bags were examined when I entered the country. |
他偷看我的论文时,我当场抓住了他。 | I caught him peeping at my paper. |
请把我的名字加入你们的邮寄名单中. | Please add my name to your mailing list. |
这次考试之难出乎我的意料之外。 | The exam is more difficult than I have bargained for. |
我的车轮子在汽车比赛中途脱掉了。 | My wheel twisted off in the middle of the car race. |
我总是每天一早就仔细查阅我的邮件. | I always start the day by going through my mail. |
困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。 | It's not his work that bothers me; it's his attitude. |
我的时间很宝贵,我只能见你几分钟。 | My time is precious; I can only give you a few minutes. |
引座小姐带领我沿著通道到我的座位上去. | The girl ushered me along the aisle to my seat. |
我有个随和的汽车修理工, 他把我的车保养得很好. | I've got a tame mechanic who keeps my car in order. |
他的书对这一问题的论述是最好的,仅次于我的书。 | His book is the best on the subject after mine. |
你最好把我的书给我,否则我的测验将要不及格了。 | You'd better give me my book, otherwise I'll fail my test. |
我的书法很好,但与我父亲的相比,我的就很差了。 | My handwriting is good, but it is poor as compared to my father's. |
我常引用自己说过的话,那会使我的谈话增添情趣。 | I often quote myself; it add spice to my conversation. |
照我的和大多数人的看法,这是很可靠的投资。 | In my opinion and in the opinion of most people, it is a very sound investment. |
如果我后悔什么事情,那很可能是我的良好品行。 | If I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behaviour. |
与此同时,我的舌头忙着寻找我拔掉牙的那个洞。 | Meanwhile, my tongue was busy searching out of the hole where the tooth had been. |
我要是不受约束就好了,可是我的合同还要约束我三年 | I wish I were a free agent, but my contract binds me for three more years. |
听他那没完没了的连篇空话对我的耐心真是一大考验。 | Listening to his continuous stream of empty chatter really tested my patience. |
我喜欢和我的家人沟通。 | I like to communicate with my family. |
这顿美餐塞得我的胃很胀. | The rich meal lay heavy on my stomach. |
下星期我要去看我的外婆。 | I will go to visit my grandmother next week. |
有根鱼骨头卡在我的喉咙里。 | I've got a fish bone stuck in my throat. |
把它记在我的信用卡的帐号里。 | Have it charged to my credit card. |
今天的会议将审议我的计划。 | My plan will be on the carpet at today's meeting. |
我的工作虽苦,但也有所补偿。 | My job is hard, but it has its compensation. |
我的助听器是国民保健署资助的. | I got my hearing aid on the National Health (Service). |
旅游公司的失误使我的假日泡汤了。 | The travel company's failure bust up my holiday. |
我可以在我的寓所里为你提供一个床位。 | I'll fit you up with a bed at my flat. |
随著时间的流逝, 我的记忆力似乎越来越差. | As time goes by my memory seems to get worse. |
我的朋友告诉我她住的地方文化生活贫乏。 | My friend told me that the place she live is a cultural wasteland. |
我的叔叔虽然老了,但他看上去还是很健壮。 | Although my uncle is old, he looks very strong and healthy. |
我估计我的申请书不知道让哪个无能的官僚给弄丢了. | I suppose my application has been lost by some incompetent bureaucrat. |
我的友人,多数生活在城市。然而,一提起农村,他们总是欣喜若狂。 | Most of my friends live in the city, yet they always go into raptures at the mere mention of the country. |
我想把的房子扩建一下,但我的抵押已经全部用完,因此我不得不搁数年再说了。 | I would like to build an extension to my house, but I'm up to the hilt on my mortgage so I'll have to leave it a few years. |
我听说有人能回忆起童年甚至婴儿时期的一些往事,但是我的过去依依稀稀,我确实记不清了。 | I hear of people recalling incidents from their early childhood—and even their infancy—but my dim and distant past is very dim indeed to me. |
我的引导者呵,领导着我在光明逝去之前,进到沉静的山谷里去吧。在那里,一生的收获将会成熟为黄金的智慧。 | Lead me, my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life's harvest mellows into golden wisdom. |
水升到我的颈部. | The water came up to my neck. |
有人在窃听我的电话。 | My phone is being tapped. |
我的头撞在低矮的门框上了. | I cracked my head on the low door-frame. |
但愿我的建议能被采纳. | I'm crossing my fingers that my proposal will be accepted. |
提到烹饪,就超过我的所能了 | I am out of my depth when it comes to cooking. |
我的一个同事喜欢吃姜汁饼干。 | One of my colleagues likes to eat gingerbread nut. |
我感到了猫在我的腿上蹭来蹭去。 | I could feel the cat rubbing up against my leg. |
我的一部分津贴被扣去付了饭费。 | Part of my allowance is kept back to pay for my meals. |
我头痛得很厉害,而且我的鼻涕很多。 | I have a bad headache and my nose run a lot. |
我的侄子都想帮我收拾收拾房子. | My nephews tried to make themselves useful about the house. |
付新地毯的款用去了我的一部分储蓄。 | Paying for that new carpet has eaten into my savings. |
那把锋利的刀上把我的手指划了道小口子. | I snicked my finger on the sharp knife. |
我的自行车在凹凸不平的车辙道上颠颠簸簸. | My bike bumped over the ruts. |
我的报销申请中包括 15 英镑杂项支出. | My expenses claim includes 15 for sundries. |
他非但不接受我的劝告,反而背叛了我。 | Far from accepting my advice, he went back on me. |
爸爸尽一切可能来满足我的需求和欲望。 | Daddy did all he could to fill my needs and desires. |
我恳求她帮忙, 但她完全不理睬我的请求. | I begged her for help but she shut her ears to all my appeals. |
我的房东要挟说要把每周租金提高10英镑. | My landlord's threatening to put the rent up by 10 a week. |
我的小小捐献在巨大的总额中小得几乎看不见。 | My small contribution was lost in the grand total. |
我的左膝一到阴湿天气就犯病。她的关节炎又犯了 | My left knee acts up in damp weather. Her arthritis is acting up again. |
我的项链有一个心形的垂饰,但我并非每天都戴他。 | My necklace has a heart pendant, but I don't wear it everyday. |
我的事业干得不错,但仍有可贬低我的地方,我没有大学学历。 | I have done quite well in my career, but it's still held against me that I didn't have a university education. |
我想我们今天的讨论大家都谈得差不多了。让我的秘书来送诸位出去吧。 | I think that just about concludes our discussion. Let my secretary show you out. |
不久克里特将接纳收容你,那是养育了我的地方,我们的新房也将安的那里。 | So Crete shall presently receive thee, Crete that was mine own foster-mother, where thy bridal chamber shall be. |
我的目光没有聚焦,以致我没有看到特别的目标,仅仅是那川流不息的彩色万花筒。 | I throw my eyes out of focus, so that I see no particular object but only a seething kaleidoscope of colors. |
全部艰苦的工作都是我做的,但是我的老板却宣布那是他自己的发现,窃取了我的发明创造。 | I did all the hard work but my boss stole my thunder by announcing the discovery as his own |
如果你找不到别人,我同意为球队上场打球,但我先告诉你,我的球艺因久不练习已经生疏。 | If you can't get anyone else I don't mind playing for the team, but I warn you that I'm not in practice. |
我的宝贝儿! | My dearest treasure! |
我的生活真是狼狈! | My life's (in) a real mess! |
我的口腔出现了溃疡。 | My mouth has an ulcer. |
我的乔装确实蒙骗了他! | My disguise really took him in! |
我的天!截止日期快到了。 | Holy cow! The deadline is coming up. |
别对我发火--那不是我的错! | Don't get stroppy with me it's not my fault! |
我的成功前景[希望]已破灭. | My prospects/hopes of success have vanished. |
“三思而后行”是我的座右铭。 | "Think before you act" is my motto. |
他们把这个过失归咎于我的疏忽。 | They charged the fault to my carelessness. |
移民官员在我的护照上盖了戳。 | The immigration officer stamped my passport. |
我怎样才能使你相信我的诚意呢? | How can I persuade you of my sincerity! |
我的座右铭是: `有一天过一天.' | My motto is: `Live each day as it comes.' |
我的靴子挤压了我脚趾上的水泡。 | My boot is pressing against a blister on my toe. |
我的名字叫亚历山大,简称“亚尔”。 | My name is Alexander,"Al" for short. |
他说:"我的竞选已始出现声势。" | "There is momentum beginning to occur is my campaign, "he said. |
我伤害了你的感情,该怎样来弥补我的过错呢? | How can I atone for hurting your feelings? |
"入境时,我的提包在海关受到了检查。" | My suitcases were examined at the Customs when I entered the country. |
我的秤准确无误,太太。可是你称过你的小儿子了吗? | My scales are all right, madam. Have you weighted your little boy? |
我不打算放弃我的假日来迁就你, 你不听也得听! | I'm not giving up my holiday to suit you, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it! |
信不信由你,并非我不爱玛丽,而是我更爱我的国家。 | Believe it or not, not that I don't love Mary, but that I love my country (all the) more. |
哲琪太太:嗯,坦白说,我不很好,小姐。今天早上我的狗被一辆车撞了。 | Mrs. Jerky: Well, to be quite frank, I'm not so hot, young lady. This morning, my dog got hit by a car. |
我想我很可能得到这份工作, 可是假设鲍勃也申请的话, 那[他]可能使我的计画落空. | I think I'm likely to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too it/he could queer my pitch. |
汽车修理厂给我5英镑折价换取我的汽车旧电池,这使我比较容易接受得买一个新电池的事实。 | The garage gave me five pounds for trading in my old car battery, which took the sting of having to buy a new one. |
我已决心应该让我的孩子们在他们的父亲的宗教里抚养成人,倘使他们能够了解何谓“宗教”的话。 | I am determined my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it be. |
|