Gb | Eng |
---|
我清楚地告诉他,我拒绝了他的建议。 | I made it clear to him that I rejected his proposal. |
该报告建议安全标准应该改进。 | The report advances the suggestion that safety standards should be improved. |
所有的顾问当中, 只有王先生提了一些中肯的建议。 | Of all the consultants, only Mr. Wang gave us some proposals in point. |
建议肥胖病人改变饮食. | Obese patients are advised to change their diet. |
他的建议在理论上可以, 但不能付诸实现。 | His proposition is good in theory but cannot be put into practice. |
我建议刚开始爬山的人使用拐杖。 | When climbing a mountain I advise beginners to use a staff. |
你肯定不会指望我认真考虑你那些荒谬的建议吧? | Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously? |
我基本上同意你的建议, 但是有几个小问题有待商榷. | Basically I agree with your proposals, but there are a few small points I'd like to discuss. |
她的建议一再遭到拒绝。 | Her proposal met with continual rejections. |
我建议你打听一下这项工作。 | I recommend that you inquire about the job. |
他的建议遭到某种程度的反对。 | His suggestion met with some hostility. |
以上各点均包括在建议中. | The foregoing have all been included in the proposals. |
我想征求一下你对这个计划的建议。 | I should like to ask for your advice about the plan? |
我觉得这是个合理的建议,但他不同意。 | I thought it was a reasonable proposal, but he didn't agree. |
他们针对我们的建议提出了一项相反的建议. | They countered our proposal with one of their own. |
我建议你不要和那个不诚实的商人合作。 | I advise you not to cooperate with that deceitful businessman. |
草案初步的草案或计划,如工程或建议的草案 | A preliminary draft or plan, as of a project or proposal. |
我们所有的建议都遭到拒绝,不管这些建议的价值如何。 | All our proposals were rejected, regardless of their merits. |
他对我的建议轻蔑地一笑。 | He gave a scornful laugh at my proposal. |
对于这项建议,五人投票赞成,八人反对,两人弃权。 | Five members voted for the proposal, eight voted against, and two abstained. |
关于这件事,你能给我一些建议吗? | Can you give me any suggestion on this matter? |
我得同委托人商量後才能接受你的建议. | I must consult my prinicipals before agreeing to your proposal. |
您能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物? | Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland? |
我建议你请教律师。 | I suggest you consult a lawyer. |
他的建议被认为是切实可行的。 | His proposal is thought of as practical. |
你居然建议这样的事,太可笑了。 | It was absurd of you to suggest such a thing. |
他经过了几天的思想斗争,决定接受我的建议。 | After tussling with himself for some days, he decided to accept my offer. |
遵照你的要求我们已将建议撤销. | In compliance with your wishes (ie As you have requested) we have withdrawn our suggestion. |
我们的建议帮助他们消除了相互关系中的障碍。 | Our advice helped them to smooth out their relationship. |
我建议,就提出的协议拟定一个草案。 | I suggest that a draft be made of the proposed agreement. |
她对每一个建议都不接受,只是双肩一耸,眉毛一抬了事。 | She brushed off every suggestion with a shrug and raised eyebrows. |
该建议获得一个响亮的“反对”票。 | The proposal receive a resounding"no" vote. |
我们应该接受用户的建议。 | We should adopt the consumers' suggestion. |
委员会建议著手起草新法规. | The committee proposed that new legislation should be drafted. |
我愿意以朋友的名义给你一些建议。 | I would like to give you some advice in the name of a friend. |
根据社会工作者的建议把那孩子与其父母隔离了. | The child was taken away from its parents on the recommendation of social workers. |
在英国,一些反对党的领袖是政府成员,有人建议美国也采用类似的作法。 | In Britain, some opposition party leaders are members of the government, and some say that a similar device should be adopted here. |
他们气得拒不接受对方提出的妥协建议。 | Out of pique they refuse to accept the compromise offer. |
给予投资者的建议是以利率将继续下降这一点为前提的. | Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall. |
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 | If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details. |
但愿我的建议能被采纳. | I'm crossing my fingers that my proposal will be accepted. |
会员们对你的建议甚为恼火. | The membership is/are very annoyed at your suggestion. |
我们应该考虑父母的建议, 反之亦然。 | We should take into account the proposals of our parents and vice versa. |
这个建议完全是荒唐可笑的, 根本不可能采纳. | The entire proposal is risible: it will never be accepted. |
及时反馈自己的意见和建议,以便不断提高我们节目的质量和促进俱乐部的发展。 | Meanwhile, you are allowed to feedback your thoughts and opinions regularly to develop our program and the club. |
我建议,作为可行的策略、首要事务先行。 | I favor as a practical policy the putting of first things first. |
这些建议已向我们作了传达,既简明扼要,又很有说服力。 | The proposals were put to us very briefly and forcibly. |
|