Gb | Eng |
---|
请把账单给我好吗? | Could I have the bill, please? |
再给你倒杯茶好吗? | Can I pour you another cup of tea? |
请帮我喂我的猫好吗? | Will you feed my cat for me? |
请你拼一下你的姓好吗? | Would you please spell your last name? |
请你为我翻译一下好吗? | Would you please interpret for me? |
请把铅笔借给我用用好吗? | Would you please lend me your pencil? |
帮我洗洗这些锅碗瓢盆好吗? | Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans? |
咱们一起复习你的英语练习好吗? | Shall we go over your English exercises together? |
我想请你下星期日去参加舞会好吗? | I would like to invite you to a ball next Sunday. |
请你把这封信复印一份好吗? | Could you Xerox this letter please? |
请你往右边移一点好吗? | Would you be good enough to move a bit to the right? |
请你在这件衬衫上钉一颗钮扣好吗? | Will you stitch a button on this shirt? |
请你把这颗纽扣缝到我的衬衫上好吗? | Would you sew this button onto my shirt? |
除工作以外,你有其它的特别爱好吗? | Do you have any special interest other than your job? |
你把议事日程表给(我)复印二十份好吗? | Could you run (me) off twenty copies of the agenda? |
还好。顺便问一下,你母亲怎么样?她好吗? | Not bad. By the way, how is your mother? Is she all right? |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? |
那个字你再拼一遍好吗? | Could you spell that word out for me again? |
我们把讨论的要点归纳一下好吗? | Could we have a run-through of the main points discussed? |
请你将诗人逝世的消息转播给公众好吗? | Could you relay the news of the poet's death out to the public? |
`我们变动一下计划好吗?'`不行, 我们要按原计划行事.' | `Shall we change the plan?' `No dice, we'll stick with the original one.' |
就用手指头指着名单往下看,看是不是所有的人的名字都在上面,好吗? | Just run your finger down the list and see if all the names are there, will you? |
草案准备好了。请审核一下细节内容,看看是否全部条款都合适好吗? | The draft is prepared. Will you please check the particulars and see if everything is all right? |
我们的新型洗衣粉顾客都很满意, 成千上万的人不可能都错了, 您也不妨试一试好吗? | Thousands of satisfied customers can't be wrong, so why don't you try our new washing-powder? |
请你跟我跳个舞好吗? | Would you like to dance? |
在来点马铃薯泥好吗? | Would you like more mashed potato? |
客人来时你通报一声好吗? | Would you announce the guests as they come in? |
你把这些靴子好好擦一下好吗? | Would you put a good shine on these boots? |
我觉得这儿很憋气, 咱们开几扇窗户好吗? | I'm suffocating in here; can't we open a few windows? |
请把你的各项开支列在这张表格上,好吗? | Could you detail all your expenses on this form? |
|