Gb | Eng |
---|
他刚刚到达就不得不又离开。 | Scarcely had he arrived when he had to leave again. |
不幸的小伙子啊, 他刚刚死了妻子. | Poor chap, his wife has just died. |
别把镜头弄脏了, 我刚刚擦过. | Don't smear the lens; I've just polished it. |
他刚刚四十岁时,头发就变得灰白了。 | His hair became gray when he was only forty. |
我们的秘书刚刚辞职, 下星期特别令人担心. | Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary. |
约翰刚刚跟女朋友吹了. | John has just split up with his girl-friend. |
我们刚刚订婚. | We've just got engaged. |
边缘地带刚刚超出或恰好在某特定地区的地带 | A region just beyond or at the edge of a settled area. |
差劲……我刚刚开始认为他有潜力,他却丢下一切转到别处工作了。 | Darn...just when I start think he have potential, he just drop everything and took another job elsewhere. |
这里您可以看到两名工人,他们刚刚割好三大马车金黄色的通心粉小麦杆。 | Here you can see two workers who, between them, have just finished cutting three cart-loads of golden brown macaroni stalks. |
|