GbEng
在困难面前我们决不退缩。 We never flinch from difficulties.
你决不会知道你的鼓励对我多么有意义。 You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me.
许多人都相信监禁解决不了犯罪问题。 Many people believe that prison isn't a cure for crime.
她坚决不来。 She was quite adamant that she would not come.
他决不允许有异议。 He will permit no contradiction.
我们决不能满足于自己的成绩。 We must not be complacent about our achievements.
我父亲决不会同意我们的婚姻的。 My father will never give his consent to our marriage.
我决不背离我已经宣布的在这个问题上的政策。 I will never swerve from my declared policy on this matter.
这位女士的年纪在五十岁之上,决不会少于五十岁。 The woman may be above fifty, but (she may) not (be) below fifty.
警方在跟犯罪分子的斗争中决不手软。 The police will not relent in their fight against crime.
我答应决不泄漏他的秘密。 I promise never to reveal his secret.
我要把原有的油漆全部铲去,并要涂上新的内涂层和上光剂。我要彻底地干一下,决不马马虎虎。 I want all the existing paint stripped off and new undercoat and gloss applied. I want a thorough job, with no half measures.
我可决不至於下贱到骗人的地步 I would never stoop to cheating.
我决不能饶恕查理曼大帝之将时钟引进西方文明这一件事情。 I can never forgive Charlemagne for introducing clocks into Western civilization.
知识分子决不应结婚;他们既不会享受婚姻生活,更不应复制自己。 Intellectual shall never marry; they will not enjoy it, and besides, they shall not reproduce themselves.
决不应该责备她. She was in no way to blame.
我决不会有意伤害你的感情. I would never intentionally hurt your feelings.
你决不要受别人意见的支配。 You must not be governed by the opinions of others.
我决不就这一问题与他通信. I refused to enter into any correspondence (ie exchange letters) with him about it.
决不只是瞎子才犯这样愚蠢的错误。 It is not only blind men who make such stupid mistakes.
我们决不辜负我们的父母对我们的期望。 We will never fail to live up to what our parents expect of us.
事实决不能否认。 There is no denying the fact.
他的父母决不会答应这门婚事。 Her parents will never take acquiescence of such a marriage.
我决不会故意得罪他. I would never wittingly offend him.
我决不甘心忍受这种待遇。 I refuse to take such a treatment lying down.
换个不甚诚实的人是决不会把钱归还的。 A less scrupulous man wouldn't have given the money back.
我决不接受贿赂, 一尘不染. I wouldn't sully my hands by acceptinga bribe.
【谚】妒忌决不会致富。 Envy never enriched any man.
他想让我接受贿赂--我但愿我决不至於做出这种低级的事. He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low.
如果你想象我一样做一个新闻工作者,那我决不会劝阻你。来吧,快来吧! If you're thinking of becoming a journalist like me, I'd be the last to discourage you. Come on in, the water's fine!