Gb | Eng |
---|
不用麻烦了。 | Don't bother. |
没有人想碰到麻烦。 | No one liked to have trouble. |
那店员一点也不怕麻烦。 | The shop assistant was not in the least afraid of the trouble. |
要是不给你添太多麻烦的话,我倒是愿意留下来。 | I'd like to stay if it's not too much of an imposition on you. |
没有谁愿意惹麻烦。 | Nobody likes to get into trouble. |
真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。 | I am so sorry to give you not a little trouble. |
叫你怎麽做就怎麽做, 否则有麻烦. | Do as you're told, otherwise you'll be in trouble. |
"杰克,你和我们一起来吗?""不。不过,管它呢,反正我一到家就会遇到麻烦。" | "Are you coming on with us, Jack? ""I shouldn't, but what the hell. I'm going to get into trouble when I get home, anyway." |
当了名人的麻烦之一是在街上被人指指点点。 | One of the penalties of fame is that people point at you on the street. |
有人把来客订旅馆房间的麻烦事交给我干。 | Someone has landed onto me the job of fixing hotel rooms for the visitors. |
我丢掉钥匙之后,真正遇到了麻烦。 | I was really up the creek when I lost my keys. |
我警告过你不要同已婚女子胡来,那样总是会惹麻烦的。 | I have warned you not to meddle with married women, it always leads to trouble. |
你预料会有麻烦吗? | Do you anticipate (meeting) any trouble? |
猜测萨达姆心里如何想法是毫无意义的。不论他是做给伊斯兰激进分子看,还是趁最后一个机会找布什麻烦,他与美国和全世界对抗,不久就成为克林顿先生的问题。 | It's pointless to try to read Saddam Hussein's mind. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush, his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton. |
|