GbEng
很高兴认识你。 It's nice meeting you.
我看到他就高兴。 I never see him but I am happy.
很高兴再次见到你。 I'm glad to see you again.
再见了,很高兴见到你。 Good-bye. Nice seeing you.
夏天他总是高高兴兴的。 He's always full of cheer in summer.
我能和你做生意,太高兴了。 I am only too pleased to do business with you.
游船上的人们看上去很高兴。 People on the barge looked rather happy.
微笑常常表示高兴和友善。 A smile often denotes pleasure and friendship.
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated.
你们在舞会上玩得高兴吗? How did you enjoy the ball?
啊,我真喜欢这首歌!好高兴! Ah, I really love this song! I am so glad!
你能把那一点指出来,我感到很高兴。 I'm glad you raised that point.
要是我再高几寸,我会好高兴。 How happy I would be if I were a few inches taller!
我发现有人用过我的牙刷,我很不高兴。 I am aggrieved to find that someone has used my toothbrush.
那位体贴的丈夫对妻子的关怀使她感觉很不高兴。 The solicitude of the caring husband for his wife made her feel unhappy.
为了能与这庄严的气氛相一致,如果你能熄灭香烟的话,我将很高兴。 I would appreciate it if you would extinguish your cigarettes in keeping with the solemnity of the occasion.
向你表达良好的祝愿。他让我一定转告你,他得知你的病情;好转后十分高兴。 Frank sends his best wishes, and he says to be sure and tell you how delighted he is to hear about your fine progress.
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres.
那位妇人对找回被盗的珠宝感到非常高兴。 Th woman was delighted at the recovery of her stolen jewels.
本周这里格外地充满了让人高兴快乐而无害的声音。 The place was particularly full of noises this week that gives delight and hurt not.
她很高兴去掉了这个包袱。 She was glad to be relieved of this burden.
华侨们非常高兴地踏上祖国的土地。 The overseas are very glad to set foot on their homeland.
她很高兴地听着窗外鸟儿的鸣叫声。 She was delighted to hear the twitter of the birds somewhere near her window.
医术在于,当大自然为病者医治疾病的一段期间内,逗得病人高兴。 The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
她看到他非常高兴,顿时完全忘记了先前的烦恼。 Her happiness at seeing him submerged her former worries.
只要给他一个桶子和一把铲子, 他就高兴极了! Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven!
"当他进入哈佛大学学习的志愿实现时,他高兴极了。" "When his wish to go to Harvard was realized, his joy knew no measure."
"告诉你的朋友们你一天吃不了三大餐。""我可不想使他们不高兴,最好还是入乡随俗-何况只有一周的时间。" "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week."
你喜欢我就高兴。 I'm glad you enjoyed it.
听到这消息我很高兴。 I'm glad to hear that
我们很高兴,我们的足球队获得了胜利。 It was a happy day when our football team was victorious.
他们很高兴能离开海船,回到坚实的陆地上。 They were glad to leave the boat and put their feet on the solid ground.
没有一件事比我儿子幸能通过入学考试更使我高兴。 Nothing would please me more than that my son should pass the entrance examination.
她竭尽全力使父母高兴。 She does her utmost to please her parents.
他们打开包裹, 高兴地叫喊起来. They opened the parcel with whoops of delight.
如果能把这篇文章登在你的期刊上我将很高兴。 I should be glad if you could insert this article into your periodical.
我很高兴经过反复磋商我们就合同条款取得一致意见。 I am glad that we have agreed on term of the contract after repeated negotiation.
当我给他们糖果时,他们高兴地咧开嘴笑了。 They grinned with pleasure when I gave them the sweets.
踢进了那个球着实让他高兴,你看他的教练伸头大拇指在鼓励他呢! He's absolutely delighted to have scored that goal! See his coach give him the thumbs up!