Gb | Eng |
---|
预料今天下午有零星阵雨。 | Scattered showers are expected this afternoon. |
实际成本比我们预料的高得多. | The actual cost was much higher than we had expected. |
1986年布什所预料到的尴尬情形果然发生了。他的政治生涯的确受到威胁。他[对里根]的效忠到了瘫痪自己的程度。这固然是个人美德,但在政治上却是障碍。 | The dilemma that Bush foresaw in1986 has come to pass. His political career is indeed at stake, and his paralyzing loyalty is becoming a political handicap as well as a personal virtue. |
预期,预料预先采取的行为 | The act of anticipating. |
我们预料需求可能增加. | We anticipate that demand is likely to increase. |
这场战争的结局难以预料. | You can't foretell how the war will end. |
此时很难预料公司的前景. | It is very difficult at this juncture to predict the company's future. |
减价销售原来预料要持续一周, 然而实际上现在已经结束了. | The sale was supposed to last for a week, but for all practical purposes it's over. |
你预料会有麻烦吗? | Do you anticipate (meeting) any trouble? |
经过一段时期的波动后,预料伦敦市场的黄金价格将稳定下来。 | Gold prices on the London market are expected to flatten out after a period of fluctuation. |
|