Gb | Eng |
---|
听说你的猫死了,我觉得很难过。 | I was sorry to hear that your cat had died. |
听到朋友死亡的消息,她难过地哭了。 | She cried with grief when she heard news of her friend's death. |
他想到她已死去就很难过。 | He was saddened at the memory of her death. |
妇女被排斥于寺院之外使得她们很难过。 | The exclusion of women from the temple made them feel sad. |
她一定很难过, 但毫不形之於色. | She gives no outward sign of the sadness she must feel. |
她说她很难过, 但从她的眼神里却流露出她内心的喜悦. | She said she was sorry, but her eyes betrayed her secret delight. |
听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。 | Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies. |
我听到你父亲去世的噩耗, 十分难过. | I was most distressed to hear the sad news of your father's death. |
这场灾难过後,许多人既没有食物又没有住处。 | After the disaster there were many who wanted food and shelter. |
部分因为物价高涨,部分因为时机不好,生活真是愈来愈难过了。 | What with the high prices, and what with the badness of the times, we find it hard to get along. |
|