Gb | Eng |
---|
你或许也会发现阅读已经变成是有趣的事,而不是工作。 | You may also find that reading has become more fun than work! |
他阅读广泛。 | He has read extensively. |
他展开报纸开始阅读。 | He unfurled the newspaper and began to read. |
我所有的业余时间都用在诗歌阅读上。 | I spent all my spare time reading poetry. |
广泛的阅读使我受益匪浅。 | I have benefited a lot from extensive reading. |
他把小屋的阁楼当作阅读室。 | He made the attic in the small house a reading room. |
阅读占去了我大部分的闲暇时间。 | Reading occupies most of my free time. |
他正在阅读一部引人入胜的惊险小说,什么也惊动不了他。 | He is at an absorbing thriller and can't be disturbed. |
他已阅读了论及他研究领域的当前的各种刊物。 | He's read all the current publications touching on his field of research. |
你有很多供火车旅行时阅读的读物吗? | Have you a good supply of reading matter for the train journey? |
诊断通过评价病人的病史、体检情况和阅读试验数据的方式对人体机能进行检验或对人体引起病痛的原因进行鉴别的行为或过程 | The act or process of identifying or determining the nature and cause of a disease or injury through evaluation of patient history, examination, and review of laboratory data. |
我认为大量阅读是必要的。 | I think it's necessary for us to read a lot. |
天渐渐黑了,我看不见字,无法再阅读了。 | It was getting dark and I couldn't see to read. |
一种需要经过放大才可阅读的微小图象。 | An image that is too small to be read without magnification. |
在字符识别中,字符阅读器所使用的一种系统,在这里输入的文件以预定的和不变的速率被发送给文件传送装置。 | A system used by character readers in character recognition where each input document is issued to the document transport at a predetermined and fixed rate. |
我们大多数人必须为某种理由阅读若干的资料。 | Most of us have to read a certain amount of material for one reason or another. |
|