Gb | Eng |
---|
我在街上遇到他。 | I met him in the street. |
我们遇到四架敌机. | We encountered four enemy aircraft. |
我开始做这项工作时, 遇到许多困难. | I encountered many difficulties when I first started this job. |
我在街上遇到她,可是当我向她微笑时,她却连招呼都没有向我打一个。 | I passed her in the street but she didn't even acknowledge me when I smiled. |
我是在教堂的门廊处遇到那个人的。 | I met that person at the porch of the church. |
那个害羞的小男孩遇到陌生人就紧张。 | The bashful boy was nervous with strangers. |
我在街上遇到她时,她假装不认得我。 | She pretended she didn't know me when I passed her in the street. |
我的汽车遇到事故,但毫无损坏。 | My car is none the worse for the accident. |
军队遇到强烈的抵抗。 | The forces met with strong opposition. |
我今天在城里遇到了一位老朋友呢! | I met with an old friend in the town today! |
"杰克,你和我们一起来吗?""不。不过,管它呢,反正我一到家就会遇到麻烦。" | "Are you coming on with us, Jack? ""I shouldn't, but what the hell. I'm going to get into trouble when I get home, anyway." |
我遇到了一位境遇变化了的老友。 | I came across an old friend in changed circumstances. |
我丢掉钥匙之后,真正遇到了麻烦。 | I was really up the creek when I lost my keys. |
他在执行职务中遇到许多阻力. | In the prosecution of his duties he had met with a good deal of resistance. |
政府的私有化计画遇到了很大的阻力. | The government is running up against considerable opposition to its privatization plans. |
一位占星家对说她将在二十多岁时遇到自己的终身伴侣。 | An astrologer tell her that she will meet her lifelong companion in her twenties. |
她尽管遇到许多挫折,却仍然不气馁。 | Despite all these discouragements, she refused to give up. |
在樱花完全绽放的时候,经常容易遇到阴天或多风天。 | It is apt to get either cloudy or windy when the cherry blossom are in full bloom. |
这使我们遇到种种困难。 | That got us into all kinds of difficulties. |
她断定那笔钱用得不是地方,而我们在经济上遇到的困难却也似乎说明她言之有理。 | She claimed that money had been wasted and our financial difficulties seemed to prove her point. |
血液遇到空气就凝结. | Blood coagulates in air. |
我们遇到一些财务困难。 | We met some financial embarrassment. |
|