Gb | Eng |
---|
你和你姐姐都这么说。 | You and your sister said so yourselves. |
没有这么大的地方来放这些书。 | There is not so much room for these books. |
我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。 | I didn't realize how much this meant to you. |
天气干旱了这么久,这场雨成了农民的救星。 | After so much dry weather, the rain has been the farmer's salvation. |
这人这么和蔼, 我立刻为他着迷。 | The man was so genial, so I was drawn to him at once. |
我不知道他着了什么魔,在那条热闹的街上把车子开得这么快。 | I don't know what possessed him to drive so fast down that busy street. |
别对你的父母这么没礼貌! | Don't be so rude to your parents! |
你用不着让自己这么不安的。 | There's no need to upset yourself. |
别对你兄弟这么刻薄。 | Don't be so unkind to your brother. |
真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。 | I am so sorry to give you not a little trouble. |
错过这么好的一次机会他有点后悔。 | He repented in a measure of missing such a good chance. |
你们克服了这么大的困难, 值得表扬。 | It is greatly to your credit that you have overcome such difficulties. |
既然雨下得这么大,你与其离开倒不如待在这儿。 | Since it is raining hard, you may as well stay here as leave. |
如果他身体这么糟,那么他的所有财富对他毫无用处。 | All his riches are of no good to him if he is so ill. |
如果那么你们能生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。 | If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market. |
哎呀!没想到价格这么高! | Dear me, I didn't know the price is so high! |
你体重减轻了这么多,真了不起! | It's miraculous how much weight you've lost! |
用一把这么钝的刀子切菠萝是不可能的。 | It's impossible to cut a pineapple with such a dull knife. |
如果这里这么没有条理,我怎么晓得该做些什么? | How am I to know what I am supposed to do if there's no organization around here? |
不要这么赶,否则你可能会出事故。 | Do not rush or you may have an accident. |
即使他这么说,你大可不必相信他。 | Even if he said so, you need not believe him. |
你不应该当面这么严厉地批评他。 | You should not criticize him so harshly in his face. |
他终于摆脱了这么一项乏味的工作。 | He was able to cast off such an uninteresting task. |
他送我这么珍贵的礼物使我深受感动。 | Such a precious gift did he give me that I was deeply touched. |
我只是问你一个问题。你何必对我这么凶。 | I only asked you a question. There's no need to bite my head off. |
哎哟!沙子这么烫!会烫伤脚的。 | Ouch! The sand is so hot! I can burn my feet. |
你最好不要冒险投资这么多。 | You had better not invest so much money at your peril. |
今年的春季会较往年来得晚,因为天气一直还这么冷。 | Spring will be a backward season this year, for the weather has all along been so cold. |
她很大方,捐助了这么大笔钱。 | It was generous of her to contribute such a large sum. |
这么冷的天不穿一件外套真荒唐。 | It is absurd not to wear a coat in such cold weather. |
他就是这么个家伙,自甘堕落去骗老人们的几文钱。 | He's just the kind that would stoop to swindle old people out of a few pence. |
别这么固执! | Don't be so obstinate! |
你怎么可以这么粗鲁呢? | How could you be so rude? |
我要发火了,你为何瞒我这么多事? | I shall lose my temper. Why do you hide so much from me? |
也许我这么说可以更清楚一点:老一辈人一般都是保守的。 | Perhaps I can make that clearer by saying the older generation is generally conservative. |
|