Gb | Eng |
---|
我们喜欢观赏初升太阳的灿烂光辉。 | We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun. |
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 | I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated. |
赏心悦目的生动描述 | A luscious, vivid description. |
我们欣赏大自然的美。 | We enjoyed the beauty of nature. |
抽象派艺术要慢慢才会欣赏. | Abstract art is an acquired taste. |
观赏一幅美丽的图画使人心满意足。 | Looking at a beautiful painting always gives one satisfaction. |
我宁愿观赏居住在自然栖息地里的动物,而不愿看关在动物园里的动物。 | I prefer to see animals in their natural habitat, rather than in zoos. |
我欣赏他那富有诗意的话语。 | I appreciate his poetic utterances. |
我们赞赏着壮丽的山景。 | We admired the splendor of the mountain scenery. |
我很欣赏他对工作的极端专注。 | I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work. |
我决定学摄影以便更能欣赏自然的美。 | I've decided to learn photography in order that I may better appreciate the beauty of nature. |
对于艺术作品的欣赏必然受到一种特殊的兴趣爱好的支配。 | Appreciation of works of art is bound to be dominated by a particular kind of interest. |
玛丽因工作得不到赏识而灰心丧气. | Mary was frustrated by the lack of appreciation shown of her work. |
我对她的工作不太欣赏。 | I am not a great admirer of her work. |
他的行为该得到最高的赞赏。 | His conduct is deserving of the highest praise. |
不懂艺术欣赏的缺乏艺术品位或审美情趣的 | Lacking taste or interest in art. |
那项令人赞赏的发现注定由他完成。 | It was reserved for him to make the admirable discovery. |
她应该在附近贴几张寻找狗狗的悬赏公告。 | She should post rewards around the neighborhood for finding it. |
有些电视节目的用意是要今天观赏,明天忘掉。 | Some TV programs are meant to be watched today and forgotten tomorrow. |
欣赏意识或灵敏的感知力,尤其指审美品质或价值 | Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values. |
如果我乘船旅行,我们可以欣赏泰晤士河沿岸的动人景色。 | If we take a boat trip, we can enjoy the magnificent sights along the Thames. |
赏钱,小费当得到服务所给的恩惠或礼物,通常以钱的形式给予 | A favor or gift, usually in the form of money, given in return for service. |
当局悬赏缉拿歹徒. | The authorities put a price on the outlaw's head. |
下星期五晚上我举行宴会,您肯赏光吗? | I'm giving a dinner party next Friday evening; would you like to come? |
`感谢你让我们观赏你所收藏的画.'`同欢共赏, 不胜荣幸.' | `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).' |
|