Gb | Eng |
---|
我们在图书馆外边见面. | Let's meet outside the library. |
我们今后一星期没有见面的机会了。 | We have no chance to meet each other a week hence. |
他们约定不久见面。 | They made a date to meet soon. |
见面时,他拥抱了她。 | He enfolded her when they met. |
她错在没有亲自与他见面。 | She erred in failing to meet him in person. |
演完戏之后, 他们要求作者出来和大家见面。 | After the play they called for the author to show himself. |
他不提他曾经和她见面。 | He made no mention of having met her. |
见面礼节礼节性拥抱,如问候或敬礼 | A ceremonial embrace, as of greeting or salutation. |
我们初次见面时相互打量了一番. | We sized each other up at our first meeting. |
别了!希望很快我们能再见面。 | Farewell! I hope we meet again soon. |
关於日期[什么时候见面], 我们未能取得一致意见. | We couldn't agree on a date/when to meet. |
很荣幸同您见面。 | I'm honored to meet you. |
我们初次见面的情形时常浮现於我的脑海. | Our first meeting often recurs to me/my mind. |
我一直期待着和您见面。 | I have been looking forward to seeing you. |
我们虽算不上关系密切, 但还常见面. | We're not exactly on intimate terms, but we see each other fairly often. |
|