Gb | Eng |
---|
不用麻烦了。 | Don't bother. |
没有人想碰到麻烦。 | No one liked to have trouble. |
那店员一点也不怕麻烦。 | The shop assistant was not in the least afraid of the trouble. |
政府对工会表现得越来越不耐烦。 | The governments showed growing impatience at the unions. |
要是不给你添太多麻烦的话,我倒是愿意留下来。 | I'd like to stay if it's not too much of an imposition on you. |
吵闹声使他烦躁。 | The loud noise chafed him. |
这没什么要紧,不要为它烦心了。 | It's not important; don't bother your head about it. |
没有谁愿意惹麻烦。 | Nobody likes to get into trouble. |
她不耐烦地挥手让他们走开. | She waved them away impatiently. |
听相同的故事是令人厌烦的。 | It is boring to listen to the same story. |
真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。 | I am so sorry to give you not a little trouble. |
他们以唱歌来减轻等候的厌烦. | They alleviated the boredom of waiting by singing songs. |
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。 | I found solace from troubles in listening to music. |
我们做些什么才能减轻她的烦恼呢? | What can we do to lessen her vexation? |
叫你怎麽做就怎麽做, 否则有麻烦. | Do as you're told, otherwise you'll be in trouble. |
反复听到同样的抱怨,你难道不烦吗? | Don't you weary of hearing the same complaints over and over again? |
让我把一切都得解释得那麽详细, 可真烦人. | It wearies me to have to explain everything in such detail. |
"杰克,你和我们一起来吗?""不。不过,管它呢,反正我一到家就会遇到麻烦。" | "Are you coming on with us, Jack? ""I shouldn't, but what the hell. I'm going to get into trouble when I get home, anyway." |
当了名人的麻烦之一是在街上被人指指点点。 | One of the penalties of fame is that people point at you on the street. |
他对任何打扰都感到不耐烦。 | He was impatient of any interruption. |
有人把来客订旅馆房间的麻烦事交给我干。 | Someone has landed onto me the job of fixing hotel rooms for the visitors. |
他一向是不厌其烦地尝试各种播种农作物的方法。 | He was never weary of experimenting with different ways of planting his crops. |
我丢掉钥匙之后,真正遇到了麻烦。 | I was really up the creek when I lost my keys. |
他那无聊的闲扯会使你烦恼。 | His silly chatter would vex you. |
她看到他非常高兴,顿时完全忘记了先前的烦恼。 | Her happiness at seeing him submerged her former worries. |
她很厌烦那些没完没了的嘈杂声。 | She feels wearisome by the constant noise. |
我对这些废话烦透了,叫他直说吧! | I'm tired of this nonsense. Make him talk turkey. |
那些孩子们喋喋不休的说话声使人心烦。 | The children's constant chatter was irritating. |
花这麽一点钱也要去请示, 真烦人. | It's annoying to have to get authorization for spending such piddling amounts of money. |
无趣味的很少或不能引起兴趣或好奇心的;令人厌烦的 | Arousing little or no interest or curiosity; boring. |
无所事事的享乐很快就使人厌烦了。 | The pleasures of idleness soon cloy. |
我警告过你不要同已婚女子胡来,那样总是会惹麻烦的。 | I have warned you not to meddle with married women, it always leads to trouble. |
我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. |
烦躁不安的人 | One that fidgets. |
他因不耐烦而烦躁不安。 | He was fretting with impatience. |
那孩子又疲倦又烦躁不安。 | The child was tired and fretful. |
工作能减轻烦恼。 | Work can allay trouble. |
他向朋友倾诉烦恼事。 | He confided his troubles to his friend. |
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。 | Try not to get too upset about it. |
他因对宗教的疑惧而十分烦恼。 | He was troubled by religious doubt. |
如果灯杆不是笔直的,我就感到烦恼。 | It annoys me if a lamppost is not bolt upright. |
为了把烦恼忘却,他让自己忙于花园的工作。 | To forget his trouble, he busied himself in his garden . |
你预料会有麻烦吗? | Do you anticipate (meeting) any trouble? |
对市场动态,烦告货主意向如何? | Advise how shipper dispose towards market movement? |
别玩弄那姑娘的感情--难道没看到你已经把她弄得心烦意乱了吗? | Stop playing fast and loose with that girl's feelings can't you see you're upsetting her? |
猜测萨达姆心里如何想法是毫无意义的。不论他是做给伊斯兰激进分子看,还是趁最后一个机会找布什麻烦,他与美国和全世界对抗,不久就成为克林顿先生的问题。 | It's pointless to try to read Saddam Hussein's mind. Whether he is playing to Islamic radicals or simply taking a final poke at George Bush, his confrontation with America and the world will soon be one more problem for Mr.Clinton. |
|