Gb | Eng |
---|
他欣然接受了我的报价。 | He pounced on my offer. |
春天里万物欣欣向荣。 | Nature is at its best in spring. |
我们欣赏大自然的美。 | We enjoyed the beauty of nature. |
石油市场欣欣向荣。 | The oil market is enjoying a boom. |
抽象派艺术要慢慢才会欣赏. | Abstract art is an acquired taste. |
体育爱好者们欣喜若狂地从体育场中蜂涌而出。 | The fans poured out of the stadium cheering wildly. |
我欣赏他那富有诗意的话语。 | I appreciate his poetic utterances. |
我很欣赏他对工作的极端专注。 | I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work. |
我决定学摄影以便更能欣赏自然的美。 | I've decided to learn photography in order that I may better appreciate the beauty of nature. |
对于艺术作品的欣赏必然受到一种特殊的兴趣爱好的支配。 | Appreciation of works of art is bound to be dominated by a particular kind of interest. |
当那位英俊的电影明星吻她的时候,她欣喜若狂。 | She was thrilled when the handsome filmstar kissed her. |
各行各业都欣欣向荣。 | Every trade is thriving. |
我对她的工作不太欣赏。 | I am not a great admirer of her work. |
不懂艺术欣赏的缺乏艺术品位或审美情趣的 | Lacking taste or interest in art. |
欣赏意识或灵敏的感知力,尤其指审美品质或价值 | Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values. |
指挥官朝气蓬勃和欢欣愉悦的神态使士兵们勇气倍增。 | The leader's vital and cheerful manner filled his men with courage. |
过去荒凉的山村已发展成为欣欣向荣的人民公社。 | The once deserted mountain villages have grown into a flourishing people's commune. |
我的友人,多数生活在城市。然而,一提起农村,他们总是欣喜若狂。 | Most of my friends live in the city, yet they always go into raptures at the mere mention of the country. |
如果我乘船旅行,我们可以欣赏泰晤士河沿岸的动人景色。 | If we take a boat trip, we can enjoy the magnificent sights along the Thames. |
|