Gb | Eng |
---|
我可不喜欢整天和他在一起。 | I'm not too enamored with the idea of spending a whole day with him. |
我真是累极了,简直可以睡上一整天。 | I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole day. |
我一整天围着火热的炉子辛辛苦苦地做出这顿饭,可是他们现在几乎一点儿也没有吃。 | I slaved away all day over a hot stove to produce this meal, and now they've hardly eaten any of it. |
那个傻孩子从来不做事,只是整天游手好闲。 | That silly child never does anything; he just fools about all day long. |
风猛烈地刮了一整天后,日落后变小了。 | The wind was strong all day, but it moderated after sunset. |
他非常懒惰,整天睡觉。 | He is a very lazy person, sleeping all day. |
下雨了,他们不得不在旅馆里待了一整天。 | It was raining; they had to stay in the inn the whole day. |
我整天忙个不停,疲於奔命。 | I've been on the run all day and I'm exhausted. |
整天断断续续地下著雨。 | It rained on and off all day. |
这懒小子一整天一点事都没干。 | The lazy boy has not done a stroke of work all day. |
粉刷天花板用了将近一整天的时间。 | It took more or less a whole day to paint the ceiling. |
我一整天都在家里等候你们的电视修理员来取电视机,但他失约了。 | I've been waiting in all day for your television repair man to collect the set, but he didn't come as he promised. |
我一整天都在锄园子里的草。 | I spent the whole day weeding in the garden. |
卡尔整天带着一副愤恨不平的样子,好像大家都有意怠慢或伤害他。 | Carl was a man with a chip on his shoulder. Everyone seemed in a conspiracy to slight or injure him. |
我整天都在照料四个小孩, 确实已筋疲力尽了! | I've been looking after four young children all day and I really am at the end of my tether! |
我们家一条新来的小狗把我害苦了,它整天试图咀嚼家具。 | Our new puppy played the very devil with me, he's been trying to chew the furniture all day. |
|