Gb | Eng |
---|
我正准备打电话给你。 | I was just about to call you. |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. |
不论你去不去,请打电话给我。 | Whether you will go (or not), please call me up. |
为了确定他在家,我事先打电话给他。 | To make sure that he was at home, I called him up in advance. |
她很热心, 为我打电话叫了计程车. | She was so kind as to phone for a taxi for me. |
我打电话时, 她早已走了. | She had already left when I phoned. |
如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。 | If I need you to come and help I'll call. |
他不分白天黑夜, 想打电话就打. | He's inclined to telephone at all hours of the day or night. |
他既没打电话又没写信,这使她难以撇开由此而产生的一种隐约的担忧心情。 | She found it difficult to set aside a vague feeling of anxiety caused by his failure to call or write. |
既没打电话也没写信给我们;既非植物也非动物的生命形态 | Has neither phoned nor written us; life forms that are neither plants nor animals. |
他总是大清早给我打电话. | He's eternally telephoning me early in the morning. |
我将打电话告诉你测验的结果。 | I'll phone the result of the test to you. |
我上星期天打电话到你办公室去, 但他们说你不值班。 | I called your office last Sunday but they said you were off duty. |
他打电话时, 她恰巧不在家. | She happened to be out/It happened that she was out when he called. |
凌晨三点钟就打电话来, 太不像话了. | It's a bit much ringing me up at three o'clock in the morning. |
|