GbEng
我很愿意。谢谢你。 I do very much. Thank you.
只要你不出卖我,要我做什么我都愿意。 As long as you don't betray me, I'll do whatever you ask me to (do).
要是不给你添太多麻烦的话,我倒是愿意留下来。 I'd like to stay if it's not too much of an imposition on you.
我不愿意在交通高峰时间出去。 I don't like to go out during the rush hour.
我宁愿考不及格,也不愿意考试作弊。 I would rather fail than cheat in the examination.
他向每一个愿意听的人抱怨他的不幸。 He moaned about his misfortunes to anyone who would listen.
游完泳后你愿意放松一下吗? Would you like to have some relaxation after swimming?
你的书好像比我的有意思, 你愿意(和我)交换吗? Your book looks more interesting than mine: do you want to swap (with me)?
他们不大愿意帮忙。 They were very reluctant to help.
没有谁愿意惹麻烦。 Nobody likes to get into trouble.
他不愿意受到打扰。 He did not care to be disturbed.
我在假日愿意轻松一些. I like to take things easy when I'm on holiday.
不管他愿意与否,他非得去参加讲座。 Whether he wanted it or not, he had to attend the lecture.
我愿意接受此品种,因为价格合理。 I'd like to accept this item, seeing (that) the price is reasonable.
你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗? Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?
不知您是否愿意下星期来我们家做客? I am wondering if you'd care to visit us next week?
我愿意白白地将它给你。 I will give it to you for nothing.
如果你愿意卖的话,我想买你的房子。 I'd like to buy your house if you are willing to sell it.
我不知道他是否愿意来。 I don't know whether he is willing to come.
你愿意告诉谁就告诉谁--对我来说都无所谓. Tell whoever you like it makes no difference to me.
我想着重指出,我们愿意在任何时候与管理部门会谈。 I would like to emphasize that we are ready to meet the management at any time.
但大垄断资本家不愿意要和平。 But the big monopoly capitalists do not want peace.
我不愿意牵扯到这场学制改革的争论之中。 I don't want to get sucked into the row about school reform.
我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。 As reference we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed to give any information you may desire.
如果阁下愿意给我时间,我就能拿出证据来。 If your Lordship will give me time, I will produce the evidence.
如果贵公司愿意,我们将乐于提供样品,便于您向有购买潜力的顾客展示。 If you agree we shall be glad to supply you with our samples for you to show to the potential customers.
你愿意帮忙吗? Are you willing to help?
你愿意人家盯著你看吗? Do you like being stared at?
你愿意承担责任吗? Are you willing to accept responsibility?
他真心诚意地愿意帮助我们。 He has a genuine desire to help us.
我愿意以朋友的名义给你一些建议。 I would like to give you some advice in the name of a friend.
假若贵方愿意接受我们的建议,请通知我们,以便进一步商讨合作的细节。 If this proposal is acceptable to you, please let us know so that we can discuss details.
我宁肯选择安全储蓄计划,而不愿意冒很大的风险以获取高利率。 I'd rather go for a safe savings plan than one with a high rate of interest but a lot of risk
贵方如愿意降价2%,我们就可能达成交易。 If you are preparing to cut down your price by2%, we may come to term.
还是老生常谈的事: 谁都想让房子整洁, 可谁也不愿意亲自整理. It's the same old story: everybody wants the house tidy, but nobody wants to tidy it himself.