Gb | Eng |
---|
这实在不是有意的。 | It was really quite unintentional. |
我实在讨厌让我等着。 | I really hate being kept waiting. |
我为此实在感到很抱歉。 | I really feel bad about that. |
考期临近了, 所以学生们确实在刻苦钻研。 | Now that the exam is near, the students are really going at their studies. |
我可以用用你们的厕所吗--我实在憋不住了. | May I use your lavatory I'm bursting! ie I need to urinate urgently. |
这种借口(让我)实在无法相信. | That excuse simply won't wash (with me). |
她一定要孩子们穿得暖暖的,他们有点小毛小病便提心吊胆,她对他们实在关心得太过分了。 | She does fuss the children about so-making sure they're well wrapped up, and worrying about minor illnesses. |
你竟当着别人面前告诉他,实在很不机智。 | It wasn't very tactful of you to tell him in front of others. |
我们的房子只住我们两人实在太大了,所以我们利用周末抽空外出看看是否有合适的套房,想买一套。 | Our house is too large for just the two of us and so we spent part of the weekend seeing over some flats with a view to buying one. |
我试图将账目核实一下,但变更或销掉账目实在太多,真是令人头痛。 | I tried to check the accounts but there are so many entries altered or crossed out that it makes one's mind boggle. |
|