Gb | Eng |
---|
他妨碍我把工作做好。 | He impedes me to do the job well. |
大雪妨碍了这项建筑工程的进行。 | Heavy snow hindered the construction work. |
有很多因素妨碍了我们实现计画. | Many factors militated against the success of our plan. |
他那许多妒嫉的言行妨害了他们的婚姻生活。 | His many little jealousies harmed their marriage. |
我们不妨买一只新煎锅。 | We may just as well buy a new frying pan. |
他没完没了的谈话妨碍了我的学习。 | His endless talking hinders me from my study. |
她是出色的作家, 你不妨学学她的写作风格. | She's a good writer: try to copy her style. |
党羽的政治阴谋经常是良好政府的妨碍。公务上的政治争斗经常是带削弱性质和招致反效果的 | Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government. Office politics are often debilitating and counterproductive. |
贪污腐败妨碍社会的发展。 | Corruption stands in the way of the development of the society. |
我们的新型洗衣粉顾客都很满意, 成千上万的人不可能都错了, 您也不妨试一试好吗? | Thousands of satisfied customers can't be wrong, so why don't you try our new washing-powder? |
晚餐后我们不妨离开桌子。 | We may as well leave the table after dinner is over. |
在公众场所遗弃杂物是妨害公众利益的. | It is antisocial to leave one's litter in public places. |
既然大家都在,她不妨把想法都谈出来。 | Now that they were all there she might as well speak her mind. |
我正巧路过,所以我想不妨进来坐几分钟。 | I was just passing, so I thought I'd blow in for a few minutes. |
他知道他们正忙着收庄稼,他不妨和他们-块儿去干。 | He knew they were busy betting in the harvest. He might as well go and join them. |
|